Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

36 Reviews for North Texas Chaplains

Non-religious (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (3)
Rehearsal (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Civil Union (1)

My now husband and I are of different religions and races. We thought it was important to have both our backgrounds in the ceremony and we started interviewing officiants. When we met Stan Hirschman, we knew we found the right one for us. He was open and even made suggestions to help us honor our parents and heritages. At our first meeting we gave him our ideas and when we met the second time, he had an outline with every one of our wishes (and even more) woven into the ceremony; it was perfect and so was our wedding. We highly recommend North Texas Chaplains!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Stan is so great! He was so excited about doing our wedding and hand picked what went into the ceremony that fitted with my husband and me. His words explained us to the room and it was perfect

Profile Picture Daveda, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian and I want to thank Chaplain Stan - we had the perfect wedding! I'm from Frisco but my husband and I work in London so we planned the entire ceremony on FaceTime - it was so great that we could talk to our officiant and then had three different calls when we ironed out any details. I should have written this email after the wedding but, when we were back home for Thanksgiving, it was good to catch up with Stan and even bring him a photo of the three of us:-)

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 4/6/17, 2 Reviews