New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 225
  • Photos

19 Reviews for North Shore Country Club

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

The North Shore Country Club is truly a hidden Long Island gem. In searching for a venue, we were looking for a classic and elegant location that was also unique and a little different from the traditional Long Island catering halls. Upon my first visit to NSCC, I knew this would be the perfect spot for our wedding. The setting is peaceful and beautiful, complete with views of the Sound in the main reception room. In addition to being a gorgeous spot, the staff- namely Ben and Lisa- are absolutely fantastic at helping you to create the perfect day. They are both very accommodating and want to make sure every detail is perfect. They are also incredibly organized and don’t miss a beat. The Club only does one wedding a weekend, so your day is their main focus. Everything ran so smoothly on the day of our wedding- it was everything we dreamed of and so much more. We are still receiving compliments on the gorgeous NSCC atmosphere, amazing cocktail hour, quality and deliciousness of the food, and superb service offered by the staff. The NSCC is really a special place- we would have our wedding there again in a heartbeat if we could. Thank you Ben and Lisa!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough good things about the North Shore Country Club. From the delicious food to the friendly staff, everything about my June 11th wedding was perfect. Ben and Lisa were easy to work with, excellent with communications, and flexible in ensuring all of our wishes were met. So many of our guests commented on what a lovely reception we had, which made our special day even better. I HIGHLY recommend considering the NSCC for your wedding if you are on Long Island!

Sent on 06/19/2016

My wedding was AMAZING. I cannot begin to describe how happy I am that I chose NSCC for wedding reception. The staff- Benoit and Lisa were so accommodating, organized and flexible. They were great throughout the whole planning process and after the event. And if course they went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. I was so thrilled at how my wedding turned out. All the guests had an amazing time as well. The food was delicious and the timing of everything was down to a science.
    I already mentioned this but I need to express again how amazing Benoit was. My limo didn't show up to take me to the church for the ceremony and Benoit did not hesitate to run up to his own car to chauffeur us to the church. He has so much experience and talent. Any event he helps to plan will be amazing because he clearly has so much experience. I could not be happier with my wedding. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I was able to relax and have fun with my friends and family knowing that everything was in great hands with Ben. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015