4548 Renaissance Parkway, Cleveland, OH 44128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About North Coast Events

6 Reviews for North Coast Events

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2008

Northcoast Events was a pleasure to work with. They provided wonderful flowers, decor, and ideas for my wedding. They took my vision of a modern, yet elegent reception and created an amazing atmosphere all within budget. Throughout the entire planning process, Dan and Pavika were extremely helpful, nice, and patient. I will definitely recommend Northcoast Events to friends and family.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Angela · Married on 06/14/2008

If I could I would tell every bride out there to go with North Coast Events for their wedding decor and floral design...they are AMAZING to put it lightly!! If you are looking for simple and classy or classy with a huge "WOW" factor...there is no comparison for this company. The personal attention I received through out the planning process made me feel like the only bride out there and their attention to detail was outstanding! When my husband and I walked into our wedding reception we were awe struck...just unbelievable magic was created by the way North Coast Events made all of our decor visions come to life! Our flowers were gorgeous...everything they did for us looked like it should be found on the pages of the most popular bridal magazines-SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for everything North Coast Events!

Sent on 07/25/2008
  • O

Amber · Married on 03/29/2008

North Coast Events was absolutely amazing! They helped me with so many details, even the little ones! It made my day so much less stressful. I was very impressed with the floral arrangements, and my reception was perfect thanks to them. They are very talented and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2008