Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number

About Norris of Houston Salon and Day Spa

Norris of Houston will coordinate all of your wedding day appointments from your makeup to your hairstyling...and all the pampering inbetween. We have you covered from head to toe. You will look and feel beautiful. Norris of Houston's gender neutral enviroment make brides, grooms and your entire wedding party feel completely relaxed, comfortable and pampered. Take advantage of the boutique for unique and memorable bridesmaid's gifts. Catering is available, as is complimentary wine and bottled water.

Follow Norris of Houston Salon and Day Spa on

bride100108
051a
bride100108

6 Reviews for Norris of Houston Salon and Day Spa

Jami · Married on 04/14/2012

Flexible hours and central location by The Galleria make this a must-do! The staff was helpful, the makeup result was stunning, and the price was amazing compared to some of the others in the area. Did I mention the extended hours at no extra charge? Wonderful....

Sent on 05/21/2012

Diana · Married on 12/20/2008

Donna did my makeup for the bridal protaits and my wedding day. She did a wonderful job. It was flawless! I would recommend her to everyone for any occasion!
    Diana

Sent on 01/21/2009

Emily · Married on 07/05/2008

I loved my experience at Norris of Houston! Donna Abate did an excellent job on my make-up. She did airbrush and really took her time making sure I looked just right. I came out looking like a prettier, more polished version of myself, which is so important! (The groom wants to marry you, not someone else!) I would recommend her to anyone for any event.

CJ did my updo, and she is such an artist, too! I showed her a picture of something I liked, so she took it from there and just blew me away. She really took her time and just did so many interesting things in the back that I would've never thought to try. It looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Norris of Houston Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• Houston, 77056 See on map
    7134168990 (Other Phone Number)