Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Norman Turner Photography

It is my passion and vision that turns your special moments into a lifetime of captured memories.

Norman Turner Photography has been capturing special moments all over the United States and Jamaica since 2002. Norman Turner Photography does not just take pictures, Norman Turner specializes in customer satisfaction. We do this by providing quality images, giving optimal customer service, and keeping up with current trends while creating "out of the box" shots.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Norman Turner Photography on

6 Reviews for Norman Turner Photography

Norman was very accommodating and attentive when it came to photographing out Wedding. He listened to our request and even made some great suggestions and was very professional from the first meeting throughout the entire process!!!

Profile Picture Sonya, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Norman Turner did an amazing job capturing our BIG day! Not only are our pictures beautiful but his professionalism and timeliness made for a great experience. 8/6/16 is a day we won't forget!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Turner did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. He also photographed both of my brothers and their wives. Mr. Turner made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our photo sessions. He made us his priority and made sure we got everything we asked for. He was not only professional but personable. On our wedding day, he was timely, thorough, and respectful to our guests. We really appreciate his hard work and diligence in ensuring everything went smoothly. Our day was amazing, and part of it was because Mr. Turner went above and beyond to cater to my husband and I. Our pictures were amazing, and I LOVE our Wedding album!!!! I wanted that album really bad and it was PERFECT. We would HIGHLY recommend him for his photography.

Profile Picture SeAndrea, 8/8/15, 1 Review