31 scenery lane, Johnston, RI 02919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Norm Demers - Officiant

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Norm made everything so personal and perfect from our initial meeting, he made us both feel comfortable and stress free. He even incorporated a pinky swear at the end that so nice, everyone complimented it and said that Norm was great and so funny. We will recommend him for sure!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tina · Married on 09/10/2017

Norm has made me feel confident since the first day we met him. My mother and I met him at an expo and we both were very impressed with how charismatic he was! My fiance and I met him and he had us when he had my fiance repeat the vows while looking at me. Left our meeting feeling so wonderful and special - and confident! Having such a good vendor has made wedding planning so much less stressful! Can't wait until my wedding day!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2017

JP Norm was amazing! From our initial meeting, he had us both feeling comfortable and relaxed- no stress at all! He is very accommodating and professional along with his great sense of humor! Norm truly took the time to make sure our ceremony was special and unique for us. He incorporated a 'pinky swear' in our ceremonies, and we received so many compliments from our friends & family about how cute and different that was!

Sent on 09/24/2017