Nordstrom Wedding Suite

Scottsdale, AZ View map
    Shannon Married on 05/27/2017
    I actually managed to buy a sample sale dress at Norstrom's wedding suite. I was shocked at how reasonably priced it was, given the dress was several thousands of dollars, and well over my budget. Don't be fooled by all of the designer price tags. Nordstrom does have some reasonably priced gowns with tons of styling options. And of course their customer service is top notch. On the plus side, if you are a Nordstrom card holder, they will cover up to a certain amount of your alterations for free! Huge money saver!
  • User2162392 2+ years ago
    I used the Nordstrom wedding suite to find my perfect wedding dress! You are supposed to book an appointment, but I just walked in with my sister and they had an opening. The attendant was very nice and helpful. I wanted a short more casual wedding dress, so she brought me everything she could think of. She also brought bras for us to use. It was so nice just sitting in the dressing room and having everything brought to us so we didn't have to search the store. I tried on so many dresses and finally she thought she would look outside the bridal department. She ended up bringing a lacy sun dress that worked perfectly!!! She gave me the order number so I could order it online myself and have it shipped to my house. It made finding a wedding dress very simple!
  • User2195566 2+ years ago
    Ashley was beyond a pleasure to work with. She created an encouraging and nonjudgmental and fun environment in which to find the perfect wedding dress. She bent over backwards when our plans changed and we had to expedite getting a dress. Ashley made the process painless and was a joy to be around!

Scottsdale
Location of (Nordstrom Wedding Suite)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding