Nords Bakery

• Sweet Surrender Dessert Cafe

5 Reviews for Nords Bakery

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/15/2011

Best price in town and most delicious cake! We wanted a simple look, so it was perfect for us. She doesnt do fondant, just buttercream icing. Our cake was beautiful and tasty!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Tina · Married on 05/09/2015

My Husband and I love this bakery, and frequent it for desserts and pastries. When we were planning our wedding it was an obvious choice and easy decision to go with Nord's. We purchased our wedding cake, 6 dozen donuts, and personalized sugar cookies for our reception. The cake was perfect. For wedding cakes, they have a pretty limited selection, but that was not an issue for us. We wanted something simple, no fondant. The price was VERY reasonable, and it was exactly what we had discussed. The entire process was organized, enjoyable and stress-free. Nord's was an excellent selection for our reception desserts.

Sent on 06/08/2015

4.2
      3.5

Let me just start here.... I was let down by the person I had in line to make my wedding cake-D.R.A.M.A. and so we went to Nords for a carrot cake I knew they could make. I asked for a reverse ruffle meaning the ruffle didn't lay layer on layer going downwards, I wanted it going up. The cake I got had a ruffle going up... this is why I gave them a 3.5, cake tasted great, nobody was rude or harsh or brash to me at all-(that was the last thing I needed two weeks before my wedding), and they got a 4 on value because a $275 cake is still over price. I ordered a 2-tiered/3 layered carrot cake.
    -BTW if you haven't tried their pastries, you need to make a special trip!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

• Louisville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Nords Bakery)