4900 Hopyard Rd. Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Map · Phone number

About NorCal Event Staffing, LLC

Wedding season is here! Get your Bartenders and Waitstaff before it's too late.

NorCal Event Staffing, LLC is Northern California's Premier Event Management and Catering Staff Service Provider. Here at NorCal we provide you with some of the most important components of any occasion - a stress free event, outstanding event management, and Five Star professional service. Giving you the ability to sit back, relax and actually enjoy your event.

Call today. Our team of Event Coordinators are here to assist you with all of your occasions.

Follow NorCal Event Staffing, LLC on

10 Reviews for NorCal Event Staffing, LLC

1 User photo

NorCal Event Staffing, LLC 1

Jason · Married on 02/11/2017

What a great service! We hired 2 bartenders and a wait staff team for my wedding/reception as our cater only does food drop offs. Mike their Event Coordinator was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. He wanted as many details as possible so when the day came he wouldn't have to play 20 questions while we're trying to get ready. And every time we had a question he was there for us. I really felt at ease that at least the food portion of our reception would go smoothly.
    On the day of these guys came in so prepared. The staff arrived and jumped right into setup not wasting anytime. The servers set up all the tables beautifully. Not a single setting out of place. Service throughout the evening was awesome. I didn't expect that much attention as our dinner was buffet style. The bartenders also did a great job not letting line build up. They were friendly, quick and efficient. By the end of the night they had everything broken down and ready for the rental company pick up. Overall Mike and his team were wonderful. I'm looking forward to bringing them out again.

I found NorCal Event staffing on Yelp the evening before a major event that I was hosting the following morning for 200 dignitaries. At the very last minute, my event was in need of wait-staff, and after a few phone calls that resulted in "Sorry, we can't help you," I ended up on the phone with Mike at NorCal Staffing, who immediately took the approach of, "Let me figure out how we can make this happen."

And that, he did. All I had to do was tell Mike the particulars of my event and what I needed, and he literally "made it happen." All throughout our initial phone call, it was clear that he was going out of his way to provide excellent customer service. Mike was able to mobilize an entire team of 7 to arrive, set up, serve, clean up, and take down a VIP Breakfast event -- in about 12 hours! Not only did he find and provide staffing for my event, he showed up himself to manage the event, and made sure that I did not have to even THINK about what his team was doing during the event. This was priceless.

Also notable, was that Mike's team worked within a limited/challenging space (a TSA-secured airport terminal gate), providing piping and curtains so that the area looked clean and professional at all times.

Norcal Event Staffing, and especially Mike, met and exceeded every request and expectation my team had. I will certainly have them in mind for ANY future staffing needs, and recommend them without hesitation. I recommend this team for any event and any occasion where quality and performance is a must.

Dustin · Married on 08/09/2014

We received wonderful service. They did a great job for our rehearsal dinner and we couldn't be happier.

NorCal Event Staffing, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware

• 4900 Hopyard Rd. Suite 100 Pleasanton, CA 94588 See on map
    9252920838 (Phone number)
    9255775050 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Closed Tuesday - 10am - 6pm Wednesday - 10am - 6pm Thursaday - 10am - 6pm Friday - 10am - 6pm Saturday - 10am - 4pm Sunday _ Closed