301 N San Dimas Canyon Road #13, San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number

About Noori Dresses

We are one of the leading suppliers of special occasion dresses such as - Flower Girl Dresses, First Communion Dresses, Christianing Gowns, Baby Pageant, Graduation, Infant Dresses. We are serving entire United States via our website nooridresses.com. We offer fashionable dresses of good quality at low price. This is the reason even in recession we are growing year after year. Majority of all our dresses are made in USA. We have a team of professionals who make sure you get the best quality at lowest price possible.

Follow Noori Dresses on

kc 1223 r
kc 1223 r

2 Reviews for Noori Dresses

• Z

zina · Married on 02/28/2016

3.5

I love the classic dresses they carry. Also they are open and very friendly. They helped me to select flower girl dresses at best price.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/05/2014

0.0

I contacted Nooridresses.com for an emergency dress order, as another company gave me the run around for three weeks, for my daughter's lower school graduation. I had no issues placing the order, and I ordered two dresses, just in case one happened to be on back order, and paid for rush delivery. It surprised me that in 2014 that their domestic rush delivery was 2-7 days. I spoke with a representative who assured me that the order would go out within 24-hours, so I went with it.

Today marks the 48-hour mark. My order has not been shipped, and my daughter's graduation is in two days. I spent the last two days sending emails, to which I have yet to to receive a response, and calling, only to be forwarded to a generic voice message system (no company name mentioned, just asked to leave a message) and/or was told by a prerecording that they were experiencing a high volume of calls (they had only been open for 3-minutes), and to leave a message. Two messages left and no call back.

Finally (about 15-minutes ago) I was able to get to a live person, who confirmed that my order still had not shipped. I then requested that my order be cancelled as he agreed that it wouldn't make it to me by tomorrow evening. The representative then reiterated their cancellation policy, and I would be refunded the cost, minus a 10% penalty (which ironically included 10% of the shipping, which was never paid). At this time I'm out of $10 and my daughter has no dress, and the balance of my refund won't be available to me for another three days.

If you are looking for someone to take your money and maybe get you a product, whenever they get around to it, order from nooridresses.com.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Noori Dresses FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 301 N San Dimas Canyon Road, #13 San Dimas, 91773 See on map