5049 W. 119th Street, Leawood, KS 66209 Map · Phone number

0478 jpg0478 2
hopkinsheadshotmjn

9 Reviews for Nolte's Bridal

Joy · Married on 04/20/2019

I experienced Nolte's Bridal with my niece, who is getting married in 2019. My first impression was with the personalization Michael Nolte gave us. He sat down with the future bride and had a detailed discussion about her wants, her needs, and more importantly, her budget.
    Honestly, when she told him she was looking to spend $3,000 on a dress, I thought "uh oh, here we go, he's going to start with dresses at $3,000 and work up". Michael did not do this. He was more concerned with the style of dress she wanted than he was the dollar amount she wanted to spend.
    He took the time to have her try on several dresses with several types of veils, and within two hours, she had found the dress of her dreams. Oh, and did I mention... he saved her a great deal of money in the end too? He specifically worked with clearance items in order to save her money, and the dress... OMG the dress was PERFECT!
    I have never had a better experience in my life and would highly recommend this bridal store to any bride!
    Mr. Nolte, thank you for making this experience an absolute pleasure for all of us, but especially my niece!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Donna · Married on 09/15/2018

2 daughters, 2 weddings, 1 location, 2 unique events. Michael Nolte was able to execute each daughters vision, sometimes helping them find their vision. We worked with Michael on each aspect of the wedding. Michael can ‘see’ the wedding & keeps the vision constant in each element. As a result, both weddings were beautiful. We used Michael’s preferred vendors for floral, catering, rentals, photography, lighting, music, transportation, & makeup. He works with the best & if his first choice is booked-don’t worry-he only works with excellent vendors. Without Michael I have no idea how we would have found & vetted these people. And our weddings were 6 years apart; Michael maintains excellent relationships with the best event vendors in KC.
    We needed the consistency & peace an excellent planner provides. There were issues but but Michael handled them-as a vendor said-‘don’t worry, Michael & I will make sure you are happy’. And we were.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

My fiancé and I were married at my grandparents farm. We were the 8th couple in my family to be married there. Michael Nolte was my sisters wedding planner and we hired him again. He helped me to find their vision for our wedding and include important family traditions. We worked with Michael on each aspect of the wedding. Michael had wonderful creative and unique ideas to make my wedding one of a kind. We used Michael’s preferred vendors who were all professional and reliable. He only works with the best in KC. Building a venue (our wedding was all outdoors) is a challenge and we wouldn’t have been successful without Michael. Everything was magical.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Award

Nolte's Bridal FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1