5049 W. 119th Street, Leawood, KS 66209 Map · Phone number

3893152631181037731251153998830n
hopkinsheadshotmjn

11 Reviews for Nolte's Bridal

Hampton Hester · Married on 06/21/2019

Michael was a WONDERFUL wedding planner!

Our experience with Michael as our wedding planner was simply amazing! He constantly was one step before everyone, planning the way and helping us make decisions. He was always a joy to work with and made us feel so safe as our big day approached. I am so grateful for our experience! Michael was a priceless part of our big day!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cynthia Simmons · Married on 05/26/2019

Expertise Beyond Comparison!

Eight years ago after shopping in NC and even a trip to Chicago and Michigan Ave which included a trunk show with a famous designer, my daughter could not find “the dress.” I researched places in KC and one of the places I wanted to take her to was Nolte’s. She has tried on some dresses when Michael Nolte came in and assessed the situation and said “I know just the right dress for you!” She tried it on and it was the perfect “bride” moment! Later when I was at the Nolte’s Briarcliff location feeling clueless, Michael just happened to be there and helped me find the perfect dress and accessories that both my daughter and I loved. Now eight years later I found myself as the bride and had let my busy job as administrator and teacher and the events and concerts I had to plan take precedent over my own wedding plans. I was panicking about my procrastination, and time was running out. I walked into Nolte’s late on a Friday very apologetic about my last-minute situation. I was treated very graciously by Emily who offered immediate help, but to my extreme good fortune, Michael Nolte was there and immediately assisted. As just as he had magically done eight years previously for my daughter, he assessed the situation and knew the perfect dress! It was exactly what I had pictured: age-appropriate, flattering and elegant! Just as I can listen to a singer or choir and know just the right repertoire for them, Michael has that unique instinct for instantly evaluating and selecting exactly what perfectly suits the individual. Very magical! And then he stood there and helped me pick exactly the venue, accessories, flowers, etc. — everything that I had delayed in making decisions on. I left the store with the weight of the world off my shoulders and the event turned out even more perfectly than I could have pictured. We even decided I could wear the shoes he had picked out eight years previously. The additional magic was that he arranged with the wonderful lady who had done alterations for my daughter to have this dress ready for me to wear in less than two weeks! Michale Nolte was such a rescue to me— his expertise in style in all things wedding- related are incomparable. I am forever grateful and would recommend Nolte’s to everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Joy · Married on 04/20/2019

I experienced Nolte's Bridal with my niece, who is getting married in 2019. My first impression was with the personalization Michael Nolte gave us. He sat down with the future bride and had a detailed discussion about her wants, her needs, and more importantly, her budget.
    Honestly, when she told him she was looking to spend $3,000 on a dress, I thought "uh oh, here we go, he's going to start with dresses at $3,000 and work up". Michael did not do this. He was more concerned with the style of dress she wanted than he was the dollar amount she wanted to spend.
    He took the time to have her try on several dresses with several types of veils, and within two hours, she had found the dress of her dreams. Oh, and did I mention... he saved her a great deal of money in the end too? He specifically worked with clearance items in order to save her money, and the dress... OMG the dress was PERFECT!
    I have never had a better experience in my life and would highly recommend this bridal store to any bride!
    Mr. Nolte, thank you for making this experience an absolute pleasure for all of us, but especially my niece!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Award

Nolte's Bridal FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1