Noir Event Co.

Milwaukee, WI 53295 Map · Phone number

About Noir Event Co.

Noir is your partner in creating modern and elevated events unique to you.

Based in Milwaukee and serving the greater area, Noir is at your service.

Design & coordination for your big day.

Weddings should be about one thing: love. At Noir, we bring love to every event we do. And more importantly, we take care of the logistics, budgeting & design of your wedding so you can focus on the real priority -- marrying the love of your life. We believe weddings should be personal to you. Your love story deserves more than a cookie cutter wedding.

Need help with the events leading up to your wedding? We can be there for it all -- bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, even a post-wedding brunch. We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Noir Event Co. on

Wedding reception area
Seating arrangement
Seating arrangement
Wedding bouquet

2 Reviews for Noir Event Co.

Kylie · Married on 07/22/2017

There is no way I could begin to describe Colette and Ashley that would do them enough justice. These ladies are wedding planning super heroes. They answered any questions we had in quick and timely manner, are very professional and have so many amazing ideas! They help you focus and stay organized through out the whole process from where do we start to closing down the reception. They helped us save a ton of money (which we really needed) with their suggestions and vendor knowledge. You will not find anyone better and more down to earth than these two amazing women.

Tanya · Married on 08/20/2016

Colette and Ashley were the best professionals I have ever worked with--wedding or otherwise. Not a single thing went wrong before, during, or after the wedding (almost unheard of!). They planned every detail meticulously, recommended outstanding vendors, managed our to-do list without stressing me out, and were incredibly caring and responsive throughout this process. They went with every idea I had and gave me suggestions I loved without my even having to go on a single Pinterest page. Numerous guests came up to me during the wedding to ask "who are those lovely girls?" and to let me know how competent they were. My mother--whose impossible standards for service few vendors have ever met--told me repeatedly what a good choice we made by going with Noir Event Co. If you're planning your wedding, and you want people who will take exactly the right amount of direction from you, not be pushy, but also take the reigns when you're stressed and need someone to just handle the situation--you want Noir Event Co. Also, Ashley and Colette are awesome people, and you'll make two great friends in the process!

Noir Event Co. FAQ