55 South Main Street, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About NoFarmNeeded

NoFarmNeeded is a wedding decor design located in Naperville, Illinois. Business owners, Allison Zeeb and Gail Pabst are two passionate individuals who are qualified horticulturalists. Their specialty lies within the creation of pressed and dried floral arrangements and centerpieces. The duo takes inspiration directly from their clients, admitting that each wedding vision inspires brand new designs. Allison and Gail are committed to working closely with each couple, striving to provide a personalized and stress-free experience.

Here at NoFarmNeeded, quality is prioritized over quantity as each and every single creation is one-of-a-kind and can never be duplicated. These unique items can add a stand-out dimension to the look and feel of your wedding event. They also double up as timeless keepsakes for guests to take away from your celebration as they never deteriorate or lose their beauty. After the big day has come and gone, NoFarmNeeded can press and dry your bouquet, boutonniere, or centerpieces for you to keep, forever.

hu4a1501 51 1975079 159294906671790
Table top pressed flowers
Table top pressed flowers
Pressed flower arrangement
Pressed flower arrangement
Long pressed flower arrange.
Long pressed flower arrange.
hu4a1501 51 1975079 159294906671790

2 Reviews for NoFarmNeeded

Stacy Glenn · Getting married on 12/02/2020

Excellent! My Flowers will Last a Lifetime.

I had such a great experience working with NoFarmNeeded! It took me weeks to pick out my flowers and wedding bouquet style that I could not imagine throwing my flowers away after my big day. NoFarmNeeded worked with me and designed a pressed flower piece of artwork that keeps my flowers for a lifetime. I highly recommend NoFarmNeeded, they are very easy to work with and they put a modern take on pressed flower work.

Sent on 07/01/2020

NoFarmNeeded's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you Stacy! Your bouquet is stunning, I am so happy I was to create your keepsake out of it.

NoFarmNeeded FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Design
  • What decor items are available?
    Trinkets