San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number

About Noel-Photography

I love weddings, absolutely love them! My family and friends are my world and photography, for me, completes it. Simply put, I love what I do. Capturing all the little moments on your special day is what makes me happy. I've always believed that you should do what you love as a career. Having worked in the Real Estate industry for many years, photography was always a hobby of mine. One day I thought, why not turn my hobby, my passion, into my career, and I've never looked back... I get such gratification when a bride looks at her groom, with that little playful gaze that only he might notice and there it is, with the click of my camera, frozen in time. Creating lasting, lifetime memories of your day is what I do best. I would love to meet you! Call me anytime at 760.888.7001 or Noel@therealnoel.com

Follow Noel-Photography on

cb 3993n
cb 3996n
cb 4072n

4 Reviews for Noel-Photography

We worked with Noel from The Real Noel Photography for our engagement (3/12) and wedding day (9/12) photography. She was a so great to work with on both occasions! Since we had a small beach wedding she was able to put together a reasonable package price for us but still included all her specialty services. She is always available by phone/email/text and response very quickly. Her work is romantic and she is able to capture those sweet moments that you have between the two of you without getting right in your face. All our pictures are sweet and not too posed looking. She showed up right on time on the wedding day and spent 5 hours with us. She got there while we were getting ready and took charge with taking all the silhouette wedding dress/rings pictures. She was also awesome with getting everyone in the right spots at the right time for family photos. We would recommend using her as your special day photographer to anyone looking for a great photographer. We hope to work with her again in the future... maybe for new baby photos. ☺

Sent on 09/24/2012

Meghan · Married on 09/13/2009

Noel shot my engagement photos and my wedding. She was great to work with, very friendly, professional, on time, and easy to contact. We had such a great time and so much fun working with Noel. She charges a fair amount and is much less than most photograhpers, great for a couple on a budget. We are so happy with the photos and I would reccomend Noel to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2011

We met Noel at a Bridal Bazaar and got an excellent deal on our engagement and wedding photos. She was very sweet, fun, and easy to get along with. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and her assistant, Joey- more like old friends than just a vendor. We don't have all our photos yet, but did see a slideshow and love them so far! Her style is more photo-journalistic, so if you want portraits and some traditional shots make sure to tell her!

Sent on 10/10/2011

• Bella Flor by Eli
    Bella Flor by Eli Wedding Florists

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Enough said. You will not be disappointed with her professionalism and creativity.

• San Marcos, 92069 See on map