Your Worry-Free Wedding Specialists, Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About No Worries Weddings & Events

Whether you're planning a destination wedding or are local to Naples or Southwest
Florida, let No Worries Weddings & Events help you have a worry-free wedding!

No Worries knows how stressful planning a wedding or event can be. With over twenty years of experience with weddings and events in all aspects of planning and execution, Paige knows how to handle the details allowing you to enjoy this special time with your family and friends.

Even if you have selected your location and vendors, don't feel it is too late to hire a wedding coordinator. Our specialty is stepping in late in the planning process to help manage the details in the last couple of months, along with the Wedding Day events, to ensure a worry-free celebration.

Our affordable pricing is based on the size of the wedding which correlates to the amount of work needed to deliver you a worry-free event. The amount of time and stress we will save you is more than worth our fee.

Be sure to check out our reviews and photos in our WeddingWire portfolio, then visit our website at: MyNoWorriesWedding.com

Follow No Worries Weddings & Events on

No Worries Weddings & Events 7
  • Allison

Allison Knapp · Married on 07/26/2019

Best planner ever!

So many wonderful things to say about Paige (No Worries Weddings) - what an amazing person to work with. Since I had a destination wedding in Marco Island, FL, I was looking for a planner to help suggest the well known vendors in the area as well as a day of coordinator. Paige was able to create a very reasonably planning package specifically for my needs and I'm so happy she did. She was a lifesaver throughout the past year as I planned my wedding! Not only did she help me find the best vendors in town, she answered every e-mail and text message with all of my crazy questions about details that I had. She also let us ship a lot of our gifts and decor (11 boxes worth!) free of charge to her home that she kept safe for us. Day of she brought along her assistance (I forgot her name but she was equally as wonderful!) and they both made sure that everything was running smoothly and just what my vision wanted. I can't express my gratitude and appreciation enough for Paige. I am forever grateful that I hired her to help me plan my wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2019

J Benn · Married on 05/11/2019

A great resource for consultation 2 months before and "day of" coordination

Paige, of No Worries Wedding Planning, and her team were a great resource as we approached the final stretch of the wedding planning process. We used her consulting service for “day of” coordination, which began about 3 months in advance when she met with us for about 2 hours, in which we discussed our vision for the reception, big picture ideas, and laid out some of the details. Over the next few weeks, Paige worked with us and our venue coordinator, photographer and band — all of whom she personally knew given her years of experience in Naples! — and she produced a detailed "day of" schedule that helped ensure our big day went smoothly. Our day went off smoothly, thanks to Paige … and if anything went wrong, we didn’t know about it because Paige handled it in a way that was transparent to us and our guests, which was exactly the reason we wanted a “day of” coordinator. Her "day of" service was reasonably priced and included significant time providing advice and consultation (at least 2 in person meetings, and numerous emails and phone calls) throughout the run-up to the wedding, and even use of supplies to help save us some money (welcome sign with easel, table numbers, etc). We would recommend Paige and No Worries wedding planning!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lacy · Married on 03/29/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her

I don’t even know where to begin writing this review. Hiring Paige to help plan our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have ever made especially since we had planned a destination wedding. All the prior reviews about how calm, cool, and collected she is are 100% true. Because of her my wedding was the perfect in every way and I didn’t worry about a thing the day of except getting ready. She has plenty of experience in the wedding industry and even helped me pick out some of our vendors in the area who we also loved. We love, love, love Paige and cannot sing enough praise about her!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• No Worries Weddings & Events 1
    SPECIAL MONTH OF COORDINATION

$1500 flat fee for month of for the fall of 2019!

Valid upon availability until 12/31/19. Current contracts can not be renegotiated.

Give us a call to help you have a No Worries Wedding!

• Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment
    Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Paige, the owner of No Worries Weddings for many years. We admire her dedication to each wedding. She pays attention to details, and takes care of problems way before they even occur. The goal of her team is to take all the stress away so the bride can enjoy her day. We highly recommend No Worries Weddings!

• Lyfe of the Party, LLC
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC Wedding Florists

Jenny and I love working with Paige and her team. It's like being with family! No event to big or small. Knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding and event industry.

• New Ground Photography
    New Ground Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional, knowledgeable, highly experienced, caring, and simply wonderful people! You will love working with Paige and her crew!

• Your Worry-Free Wedding Specialists Naples, 34104 See on map