Reseda, CA 91335 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About No Worries Event Planning

We specialize in attentive, full-service packages designed to help every bride bring her big day to life, with professionalism, polish, and a reassuring sense of humor!

From our intensive kick-start consultation to full event planning, we offer every client exactly what they need to bring their big day to life. From luxury hotel ballrooms to cozy backyards, there is no job too big or too small for the No Worries team.

We also specialize in intimate Paris weddings abroad, and can travel anytime, anywhere!

Call us for a complimentary consultation!

Follow No Worries Event Planning on

morshedwedding799
170217ae14f6988f SIMA walking down aisle
allysonflowers
No Worries Event Planning
dessert table latin speakeasy closeup
0jheeebzux44op6gzpvr4cprurh2ew1zxgmhyf8h58cvuumexo
No Worries Event Planning
deidriedouglasweddingchuppah with lighting best re
bitterolf wilcoxen bridal party
ceremony aisle top maral
2016 01 28 pixi brandonaquino com 055
ap ceremony
sean alisse eiffel tower
cortneydavid 1277
cortneydavid 1597
No Worries Event Planning
nicole caldwell studio noworries sweetheart table
deidriedouglasroom shot wide resized
morshedwedding799
170217ae14f6988f SIMA walking down aisle

18 Reviews for No Worries Event Planning

Robyn · Married on 12/06/2015

Dee was by far one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Thanks to her I was able to have a stress-free wedding day and everything ran like clockwork. Even though I used her as a same day coordinator, she was there every step of the way throughout my wedding process and was always extremely responsive with any communication. Nothing slipped through the cracks and she was able to anticipate any issues that came up. I have pretty high expectations with those that I work with, and Dee does not disappoint. She is truly amazing and always a pleasure to work with. I only wish I had more excuses to use her.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

We worked with Dee Gaubert at No Worries Event Planning. We booked Dee for wedding coordination services, which included 40 hours of coordination and the wedding day. Dee also brought a lovely associate with her to the wedding day itself named Stephanie.

We found Dee mainly through a friend of mine who knows her personally (and who had also been to a wedding Dee had planned which she said was amazing). We priced around a few other people, but I either wasn't impressed with them or couldn't afford their services.

After we met Dee, we knew we had gone with the right person. She was incredibly enthusiastic, on top of everything, organized, and always ready with a suggestion if we needed one. She also regularly sent emails when she was going to be out of town or at an event and wouldn't be as reachable, even when we didn't have anything pressing to discuss. We also hired Dee to do the wedding flowers we had, which was a simple orchid arrangement around where we stood for the ceremony. They were incredibly beautiful and very well priced.

My mom was super impressed with Dee on the day of our wedding (and of Stephanie who worked with her). She said she didn't think Dee stopped moving all night. Myself, I was totally unaware of what they were up to, unless it was a moment I had to do something (like cut the cake or get ready to walk down the aisle). Honestly, No Worries is an apt name. I didn't worry about a single thing on the day of my wedding except if I would remember the vows I wrote to my husband, which of course is the thing you want to be thinking about, not what will happen if your cake vendor doesn't show up.

I can't say enough wonderful things. I am confident if you used any one of the planners Dee has working with her that you would be happy - she is very particular and would never hire someone who she wouldn't trust to coordinate or plan her own wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Dee was amazing! We were originally working with another wedding planner who turned out to be unreliable. Dee was referred to us by a family friend. She literally swooped in and handled every detail. I was very stressed as we were planning our wedding from Dallas, and got married in Laguna Niguel at the Ritz. She took the stress out of everything. She's excellent at organizing details, and finding quality vendors. She helped us with reviewing contracts, and making sure we got everything we needed. She understood our vision, and is great with cultural details. Always kind and courteous, and and is very easy to work with. We enjoyed our wedding, and my friends commented on how relaxed I was. I owe that all to Dee. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. Don't waste your time with other vendors. Dee is amazing, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/12/2016

• How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• No Worries Event Planning 1
    Free Budget Consultation!
    Thorough, effective, and expert budget consultation for brides in the planning process. You'll be surprised to find out what you can afford on the tightest of budgets, and how many ways there are to save money. I also share negotiation secrets for positive win-win situations when dealing with potential vendors. Every client gets a customized planning binder chock full of vital information.

• Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs
    Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs Wedding Florists

Dee and her team at No Worries are wonderful! Organized, creative and so easy going! Dee and her team always do such an amazing job and she is one of my favorite people to work with !

• Silvertunes Entertainment
    Silvertunes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dee at No worries event planning could not have come up with a better name, because that is exactly what she creates on the wedding day, I have had the pleasure of working with Dee and her team at many weddings and when it comes to the meticulous planning down to the cutting of the cake and making sure everyone is in the room and that there is a knife available, it really makes the events go smooth for the clients. The last thing I want to worry about is to have to leave the system to track down the wedding party prior to the introduction, she has really made the difference at many weddings and has outstanding service. I would highly recommend No worries even planning to ensure the overall success of your next celebration.

• Nathan Morgan Photography
    Nathan Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Dee in a variety of settings. Most recently, there were several instances were Dee's ability to handle multiple needs from multiple personalities were challenged and she maintained a graceful presence throughout the evening while diligently tending to issues that were beyond the normal scope of her work. Additionally all of the quests were extremely vocal in praising the success of the night, evidence of Dee's dedication from "before the beginning" to "after the end." From the perspective of potential clients or vendors, Dee is a great person to work with.

• Reseda, 91335 See on map