Hershey, PA 17033 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About No Regrets Travel

You will love the personal service you'll get, working with me on your honeymoon plans, or destination wedding!

Did you agree on your honeymoon from the moment you got engaged?
Great - Let's get started finding promotions, requesting complimentary upgrades, and registering your honeymoon wishes on your wedding site.

Still searching for the "perfect" destination?
let's start with an "interview" - I'll listen - YOU talk. Do you want adventure - bike, hike, kayak? or a cruise? tropical or exotic? the outback or the city? or a Volunteer Vacation that's tax deductible?

My favorite destinations & my specialties - Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, Greece and the Mediterranean

For the adventurous - Backroads! For romance - El Dorado Royale (top 10 most romantic hotels in the world according to Conde Naste and my clients) For "families" - Dreams Los Cabos

Here's a partial list of my credentials and professional designations - please check my website for additional information.

dsc 0353
Hawaiian Honeymooners from Boston, MA
Alaska - Shopping & Husband's Waiting Bench!
Alaska - Shopping & Husband's Waiting Bench!
Alaska - Destination Wedding on a Glacier or a Cruise Ship
Alaska - Destination Wedding on a Glacier or a Cruise Ship
dsc 0353

2 Reviews for No Regrets Travel

• O

Brian · Married on 06/14/2008

Mrs. Passuello was extremely helpful in providing ample information, advice and opinions in planning our honeymoom trip to Switzerland and Italy. She was able to meet w/ us at our convenience, was knowledgeble and experienced in planning and preparing trips and helped us greatly in narrowing down various options and choices we confronted. Mrs. Passuello had a fast response to all of our questions and needs, was an extremely valuable resource, and always put our needs first. We would definitely recommend No Regrets Travel for anyone wanting to plan a memorable trip for any occasion.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Lori · Married on 06/14/2008

Laura was wonderful to work with. First she sat us down and talked with us about our interests. She then did some research and came back to us with some ideas that were aligned to what we wanted to do. She did not give us 15 books to look over, which can be quite overwhelming. She used her experience as well as the experience of her clients to narrow down the company and type of trip. We had a fabulous time!

Sent on 11/06/2008

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• No Regrets Travel 1
    New El Dorado Royale bookings - Romance package In Room breakfast!
    Karisma Hotels - El Dorado Royale and El Dorado Seaside Suites - I'll start your honeymoon with an "In Room Romance Package Breakfast" the first morning of your stay.

• Hershey, 17033 See on map
    7174822001 (Phone number)
    7178772942 (Other Phone Number)
    8668951536 (Fax Number)
    At your convenience - In person - Central Pennsylvania By Phone/Internet - outside Central PA