No Eye Has Seen Photography

• Emma Thurgood Photography
  • SWTpix Photography

2 Reviews for No Eye Has Seen Photography

Crystal · Married on 10/16/2010

When planning the wedding, My husband and I did not realize how much the wedding photography would mean to us until we saw the emotions captured in every picture that Alicia took. For weeks before we met Alicia, we could not stay off her blog. At one point, I was getting so aggravated with my husband because this was the first time in the entire wedding planning process that he had been so vocal and opinionated about ANYTHING wedding-related. Being the artsy one in the relationship he connected with her work in a different way than I had. I connected with her work not only because it was artistic, but also because it evoked emotions in a way that photography never had before.

Alicia has changed the way we view art and photography and in a world full of photographers, one thing is clear; there is and NEVER will be another Alicia Candelora and her gifts have truly made room for her. With all that being said, working with you Alicia was truly a pleasure and we hope to have her there to photograph the many great moments that our family will experience through the years.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Betty · Married on 06/05/2010

Far above and beyond anything I could have imaged! Alicia and her team are spectacular!

Sent on 07/08/2010

• 437 Crown Street Meriden, 06450 See on map
    Location of (No Eye Has Seen Photography)