South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

f5839bc7d1e9bcbb 1228338349434 MissionInnsmall

19 Reviews for NMG Photography

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2011

Love, Love, Love Natalie and Michael and the gift the good Lord has given to them! They did such an amazing job and they came all the way to Dallas, Texas to shoot my wedding. Yes I wanted the best and got the best!

Sent on 12/01/2011
  • vivslyrics

Vivian · Married on 10/10/2010

Natalie and Michael were one our favorite vendors. My husband and I thought we had already found our photographer before we met Natalie. But we had already booked the appointment and just refused to be a flake. Thank God we didn't. They were the ones. And it knew it the moment I saw my husband tear up at several of their photographs. Any photographer than move a man to tears for someone else's wedding pics, has got to be an artist and good at their craft. NMG Photography are artists! Emails and phone calls were returned promptly! And Natalie is so personable. We bonded over our love of sapphires. And she had the best music playing in the background of our first meeting. We were totally comfortable with them. When it came having our engagement shots taken, we had the best time shooting. It went by so fast because we were having so much fun. We couldn't wait for them to shoot us on our wedding day. And we were not disappointed! From the moment Natalie came in my hotel room to start shooting getting ready shots, she brought and extra warmth and delight that just helped put me at ease. When I walked down the aisle, I received a little reassuring smile from Michael as he shot my approach. Even now I'm filled with joy over the experience with working with them. The best way to describe working with them is like hanging out with old friends who just happen to shoot the most amazing pictures you've ever seen. And they are amazing shots. As my husband and I reviewed the online gallery we found ourselves getting emotional over shots from our ceremony and reception. They texture and details in these pictures were just breathtaking. Natalie and Michael are masters at what they do. Hiring NMG Photography is the best decision we made!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jenifer · Married on 09/10/2010

This husband and wife team are fantastic!!!!! They are so much fun to work with and take beautiful pictures. I had read alot of great reviews about them prior to booking with them and then I found that everything I read was true! They provide a great blend of photo-journalistic and posed photos and provide good quality prints and albums. I found their prices to be better than most other photographers with similar styles also.

Sent on 10/25/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

NMG Photography FAQ

• In The Pink Weddings & Events
    In The Pink Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Their photos are beautiful, and they capture moments, not just faces. The days of strictly posed pix are gone, but NMG accommodates the couples with the photojournalistic preferences, and does portraiture for the parents & grandparents so everyone gets what they want. And they do them both well. They're unobtrusive (the "fly on the wall") and somehow manage to capture the camera-worthy moments & wedding details without you even having to ask. Natalie & Michael are not just talented, but a genuinely nice couple and a pleasure to work with.

• South Pasadena, 91030 See on map