1 Kelley Square, Worcester, MA 01610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64

About Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup

Check us out from this beautiful wedding on The Knot!

Most recently featured in Ruffled Blog!

Check out our article on page 30 in the Fall 2014 edition of Bride & Groom Magazine here: https://issuu.com/brideandgroom/docs/bride___groom_fall_2014_digital?e=0

Recently awarded 2nd place in the Spa Category in Worcester Magazines, "Best of Worcester," and featured on TLC's hit series, "Four Weddings," also named one of the "Ten Booming Hipster Businesses" in Worcester by GoLocal.com; Nkd aims to make your bridal dreams a reality. Our studio is conveniently located of Route 290, at 1 Kelley Square, in Worcester, Massachusetts.

Nkd specializes in high-definition makeup applications that photograph and video beautifully, lasting throughout the ceremony and reception. We customize every bridal makeup application to suit your personality, skin concerns and overall vision. Offering everything from airbrush to 100% natural mineral cosmetics, we have cosmetics for every bride.

Offering convenient bridal services in our Worcester studio, Nkd makeup artists will consult with you to create the look that perfectly captures what you have been envisioning. Not sure what look you want? Nkd artists are here to help and offer suggestions based on your individual look and style.

In addition to providing makeup services, Nkd is your source for facial and body waxing, lash extensions, skin care services and spray tanning. We also have 2 hair stylists that work in the studio who are available for wedding hair.

But don't just trust us- hear what a happy bride had to say about Nkd:

"This September I had the honor of marrying the most amazing man on Earth. I insisted on having the best of everything for my wedding. That is why I choose the ladies of NKD to make me beautiful for my wedding. A few days before my wedding, Kristie Lee applied my lash extensions. They were A-MAZ-ING!! My lashes were so long and thick. Better than a Kardashian! On my wedding day, Crystal did the make-up for me and my bridesmaids. Crystal did a fabulous job!! We were all beautiful and absolutely glowing. The quality of her products and her technique kept all of us looking lovely well into the night. My skin has never been so flawless and my eyes were to die for. I have never felt as beautiful as on my wedding day & I have Crystal & Kristie Lee to thank for that. To add to the standard wedding pressure, my wedding was being filmed for TV, so Crystal had the added task of making me both groom and camera ready. She executed perfectly with a perfect mix of professionalism, fun and skill. I want to thank NKD for helping to make my wedding so memorable and making me feel like a princess."

-Jessica

We want to make you feel like a princess on the day you marry the partner of your dreams! Contact Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup today.

Follow Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup on

1 User photo

Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup 1
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Day Makeup & Hair in 1 Place!

Amy and Crystal did mine and my mom’s hair and makeup so beautifully. It felt natural yet glamorous and lasted through the whole night. Both amazing women who are super talented and willing to learn what we were looking for. My hair stayed all night even though I had curled extensions and my makeup didn’t get oily. I definitely recommend them for all special event looks, and the pre-wedding facial that was recommended to me was AMAZING. It had my skin looking flawless and was so stress-relieving the day before. I’m planning to do again for a mother/daughter day for Mother’s Day.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup 2

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

My bridesmaids, my mother, and I went to NKD to have hair and makeup done for my wedding on 10/7/17. I had an excellent time scheduling and planning the morning of hair and makeup schedule with them. The ladies at NKD are on top of things! They were able to get all 8 of us done before schedule, and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome of their hair and makeup. They were especially patient with my mom who hadn't had her makeup done before! I had the pre-facial treatment for my skin prior to makeup application and thought it was definitely worth it to have my skin looking great before makeup application. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of my bridesmaids told me what a wonderful time they had! At the salon we had our own separate seating area with table to lay out breakfast and mimosa bar.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Antonia · Married on 06/03/2017

Crystal and Alexis at NKD were fantastic. Besides being super friendly, both were really great at what they do. I decided to change my mind about what I wanted to do with my hair last minute and Alexis was really flexible to the style change. She did an amazing job at a classic/vintage side swept look I was going for. She even threw in a last minute haircut the day of the wedding for my dad who stopped in to say hello! As for the makeup - I am super picky when it comes to my make up and was a bit nervous when I decided to have someone else do it on my wedding day. Crystal was so great about working with me, really doing an fabulous job matching the look I envisioned and allowing for an extra session to make sure that we were both satisfied with the look before the day of the wedding. She added extra glam to my look without making me look too done up. The location was also great since we got married literally across the street, so I was able to get ready and dressed for the wedding at the salon with no hassle. I would highly recommend NKD. If I lived closer, I would definitely come here for all of my beauty needs!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Timeless Moments Photography
    Timeless Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Nkd Waxing, Lashes & Makeup. The salon has a wonderful atmosphere and a very professional staff. I am having my makeup done by Crystal tomorrow. She is an awesome makeup artist, I have worked with her many times as a photographer for different events... Please consider using Nkd for your next event!

• Robinson Wedding Photography
    Robinson Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Nkd Waxing on several events and Crystal is a professional in every aspect. You can count on Crystal to be on time and very knowledgable in her craft.

• 1 Kelley Square Worcester, 01610 See on map