Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About NK Naturals

As a makeup artist, one of my passions is weddings. I love that each bride is unique and will therefore require a look all her own. It is an amazing feeling to help a bride feel breathtakingly beatiful. Plus, to make your day as stress free as possible, I will travel to you, wherever that may be.

To Inquire about prices and availability on whatever your needs are: bride to be, prom night, graduation photos, in need of skin care or waxing, or just have questions, please feel free to get in touch with me. I look forward to helping you feel Naturally Beautiful ~ Naturally You!

bridgid in car
rodeoandcophotokellybrogan 729
rodeoandcophotokellybrogan 133

18 Reviews for NK Naturals

Karianne · Married on 09/06/2015

Natalie was amazing from start to finish for my wedding. From my trial make up run to the day of the wedding she exceeded my expectations. Her warm demeanor put me at ease and the products are amazing. I am very picky about my makeup and always do it myself over having it done, however I would have Natalie do it ANY DAY. It was perfect! Looked stunning. I can't wait to use her again.

tory · Married on 08/29/2015

Natalie was an amazing make up artist to work with for my wedding! Not only did she do an incredible job on myself, my friends, and my mom/mother-in-law, but she was just such a pleasure to have around on my big day. She was kind and friendly and everyone loved her! She did make up for myself, 4 friends, and the moms and everyone was very happy with how they looked. She made us all look very naturally beautiful. My mom was especially happy- she doesn't often wear make-up and she was nervous about being over done but she absolutely loved what Natalie did.

Natalie was also very easy to work with. We had been having trouble scheduling a trial because I was traveling to Vermont from Brooklyn and couldn't come up that often, so she ended up driving almost 2 hours to me to do the trial. She was very flexible and very responsive to my emails/questions. I definitely recommend Natalie's services to anyone :)

Renee · Married on 08/01/2015

Natalie was phenomenal to work with! She has such a calm demeanor that was really appreciated both during the planning process and trial run as well as during the wedding. Her make-up has excellent coverage but is flawlessly natural. It also felt great--I never felt as though I was wearing a full face of make-up! Natalie is a true artist and was able to capture the exact look I was hoping for on my wedding day. She even helped me pick out a few skincare products to help ensure that my face was flawless for the wedding. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and attribute this to Natalie's skill set. She was personable, kind, and talented. Additionally, she was able to accommodate my entire bridal party and my mom for my big day. Thank you for everything, Natalie!

Award

NK Naturals Pricing

NK Naturals Price Rates

NK Naturals FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

Real Weddings

• Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819 See on map
  • Bangor, ME 04401 See on map
    8022791826 (Other Phone Number)