About NJs Best DJs

Experience The Excitement...

Experience the excitement with NJs Best DJs, a wedding entertainment company in Monmouth, New Jersey. Servicing couples throughout the Northern and Southern New Jersey areas, NJs Best DJs is dedicated to creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. Providing professional, experienced DJs alongside a sophisticated team of coordinators, NJs Best DJs puts you in the driver seat while working with their diverse group of personalities. Book NJs Best DJs now and guarantee to have a successful wedding day.

NJs Best DJs is all about the wedding reception and has been helping couples turn their entertainment dreams into a reality for decades now. With NJs Best DJs, you can be confident that you and your guests will have a fun-filled affair, where everyone will leave with memories that last them a lifetime. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and NJs Best DJs wants to help create a memorable experience for you and your guests. They are available for the following services:

• MC

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)

Everyone Bride and Groom-to-be receives a ton of advice while wedding planning! The advice that resonated most with us was that good food and good music = a great wedding. Thanks to Dave at NJs best DJs, our entertainment was AWESOME. Our ceremony was onsite at our venue, outside, without a sound system, so we needed a DJ that could take on the music for the ceremony in one location, the cocktail hour in another AND the reception. Originally, this sounded like a logistical nightmare, how could it go smoothly, boy was I wrong! the first meeting we had with Dave he assured us that he could do everything we needed and more. He played the music we wanted to hear and avoided the music we didn't want to hear, while keeping the dance floor full all night long. He read the crowd and even had my grandparents up dancing until the very end!! we received so many compliments on the mix of music and how much fun the wedding was. We also added uplighting, which with Dave's color recommendation made the ambiance in the ballroom sophisticated, unique, and fun! In the past, as a wedding guest, I experienced mostly bright pink uplighting which I wasn't a fan of, but these were amazing and went with our color scheme. Thank you Dave for the perfect entertainment on such a special day.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dave and his team absolutely made our wedding unforgettable. They did three of our friend's weddings that we attended previously, so we were able to see firsthand how they great they were. They were professional and fun, they listened to our needs and they were on their mark the whole night. Our dance floor was never empty and I still have people telling me how great the music was! We decide to add on the Photo Booth and I am so glad we did. It was a fun part of the night and they supplied all the props. Those photos are a wonderful memento to look back on! I highly recommend NJs Best DJs! They will make sure your day is perfect and special, just the way you want it.

Profile Picture Ali, 11/3/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1321552522230 img2491pp
220x220 sq 1331005799962 2530dscf1760150x150
220x220 sq 1331005904939 img8148150x150

18 ENDORSEMENTS
I have done many ceremonies where NJ's Best DJ's were the DJ. They have an outstanding music flow and each of them have such a great personality! They have made every affair I attended just superb!

When couples ask us for recommendations for a DJ, we immediately think...NJs Best DJs! Dave & his crew are amazing. They are professional, courteous and most importantly, SO fun!

Joe and his crew are the best, not only did I have them as my DJ but have several friends that have used them as well. My wedding was small but you wouldn't know it by looking at the dance floor since it was packed the whole night. They are absolutely amazing!!!

We are always so EXCITED when we get to work with Joey 'The Kid' Marino that we recommend him to EVERY bride. We've worked with him at 3 completely different weddings (small dinner and dancing, to crazy wild party) and he just flexes perfectly to the couple's style while still remaining himself (which is pretty awesome ;)

64 PROS I KNOW

Monmouth, Ocean County, NJ   See On Map
888-758-6535 (phone)
NJs Best DJs is a wedding dj from nj. We service weddings throughout the local area, including nj, nj, and nj. NJs Best DJs is a professional wedding dj that has been part of the nj wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings.