Irving, TX 75063 Map · Phone number

About Nishel Events By Design

The vision for Nishel Events by Design was created by Nisha Patel. She is well known for her high energy, spunky attitude and natural sense of unique creativity. Nisha and her staff have a true passion and talent to create that once in a lifetime experience that will never be forgotten.

Nishel Events by Design is a full service event planning company specializing in those cherished moments. With exceptional personal service and uncompromising attention to detail, we work intimately with each of our clients providing as little or as much help as needed during any stage in the planning process. Each client is given a customized package of services that is fashioned to suit their distinct needs. We strive to incorporate your personal flair and style to your event making it unforgettable.

• From Vow On
Chuppah, Mandap
CDE0558

7 Reviews for Nishel Events By Design

Purvi · Married on 01/19/2013

I cant say enough great and positive things about Nisha and her team. Nisha did an amazing job the day of the wedding by coordinating with all the vendors and keeping everything in check. I had several compliments from guests on what a fabulous job she did. She lead everything, ensured the ceremony went off without a hitch, made sure people were in the right places at the right times. I couldn't have imagined planning my wedding and the actual wedding day with out her!
    Thanks again for all your help, advice and professionalism! I highly recommend Nishel Events By Design for your wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Reena · Married on 06/18/2011

NishelEvents was amazing! My famiily and I knew we wouldn't be able to do this alone considering the size of my wedding (1,000+) so we definitely knew we needed a lot of help.

From beginning to end of the year-long process, Nisha and her staff were always responsive and continuously kept us informed of the planning on their end. They surpassed my expectations with the effort and time they put in to make sure I got everything I wanted!! They worked wonderfully with the other vendors and especially the hotel we had for four days.

Overall, the experience with hiring this coordinator and her company was great since it look a huge load off my family's back. Great work guys and thank you for everything you did!

I highly recommend NishelEvents!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Neena · Married on 05/30/2010

Nishel Events by design is the most amazing wedding coordination service! Nisha Patel will provide you with royal treatment from day #1 of your wedding planning. Her experience in the business is beyond words.
    We hired Nisha and her team for complete coordination service for our 5 days affair. She and her team of professionals paid attention to every last detail. There was not a single piece of decor out of place. Everything ran as smooth as butter. My husband, our families, and I had the time of our lives at the event and felt so carefree. Nisha addresses all issues and problems very quickly and effortlessly.
    In the months prior to the wedding, she helps take the burden off the bride, groom, and family, making phone calls and negotiating deals. She will single handedly save you more money than you can imagine. Even after the wedding, she and her staff stay on board to ensure all deliveries and returns are completed, and finishing touches such as thank you cards are done with ease.
    She and her staff are sincerely dedicated to making your events a dream come true and truly made for you.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Award

Nishel Events By Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Nishel Events by Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Irving See on map
    9725560996 (Other Phone Number)