Ninotch: an urban retreat

8301 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number

About Ninotch: an urban retreat

We are a boutique wellness studio in downtown Bethesda, MD that offers Massage Therapy, Skincare & Waxing, Eyelash Extensions and Organic Airbrush Tanning Services.  Ninotch was the Official Airbrush Tan provider for the Washington Redskin Cheerleaders from 2008- 2013 and the Official Massage Therapy provider for the Washington Nationals Baseball Team from 2007-2012

• Bella Bethesda Salon
  • Metro Elegance Artistry Group
  • Makeup by Danaya
  • Yani's Aesthetic

2 Reviews for Ninotch: an urban retreat

Colleen · Married on 08/29/2015

I was a little hesitant about a spray tan but my pale skin was not going to cut it in my ivory wedding dress. I bought a two-full-body tan package and did a trial and the real deal with Lauren. She was great and we had a long consultation before the first session where she looked at pictures of me and my dress to determine the best color. She also adjusted to a slight shade darker after the trial when I decided I wanted a bit darker for the wedding. It looks amazing and lasted a long time. I will definitely be back for any tanning needs!

Sent on 08/30/2015
  • Tinny

Tinny · Married on 05/29/2015

If you are looking for a place to get a spray tan - Ninotch is the perfect place to go! I was looking for a place to get a spray tan for my wedding, and I found this gem. Being a first time spray-tanner, I was super nervous. When I called to inquire about a spray tan they were extremely patient and helpful.

My trial run was mediocre, but when I went back for my spray tan before my wedding Layla help me select the perfect shade and gave me instructions on how to maintain my tan so it'll look perfect for my wedding day. Needless to say everyone kept complimenting me on my "tan" on my wedding day, even my make up artist who does spray tans herself! Definitely would recommend this place to all my friends and future brides.

Sent on 06/07/2015

• 8301 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda, 20814 See on map
    3019130345 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ninotch: an urban retreat)