Nikkis perfect petal design

• Studio Z

22 Reviews for Nikkis perfect petal design

• Kate

Kate I · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Look no further, Nikki is amazing.

Nikki was incredible. I had initially chosen another florist out of Cleveland that canceled two weeks before our wedding. My wedding planner (Val, at Perfectly Planned) put me in touch with Nikki because she noticed that Nikki had a lot of experience in doing installations and organic-looking floral arrangements, just the type of florals I was looking for. Within the same day that I was put in contact with Nikki, she was on the phone, facetiming, taking me through her shop, showing me the containers and types of flowers she had and making sure she understood my vision and ordered the appropriate flowers in time for the wedding. She showed up on time, installed amazing floral hoops at the venue, made my dream bouquet, and transformed our venue. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Katy · Married on 07/11/2020

Summer wedding was amazing

Nikkis perfect petals made my day amazing. They took care of setting up the arrangements and so many people commented on the look of the flowers being amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Britney · Married on 11/08/2019

GORGEOUS flowers, book her now!

Nikki did an absolutely AMAZING job at my wedding. She brought my vision to life on a budget! She met me right where I was and really delivered on the day of! The flowers were gorgeous, she set up the church perfectly and the cake details were exactly what I wanted! She was always friendly when meeting and helped me to filter through ideas in my head and on Pinterest to bring my big day to real life! It was a fairytale and Nikki was a huge part in making it perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Real Weddings

• Hartville, 44632 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Nikkis perfect petal design)