Fort Myers, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Pricing

About NikkiMayDay Photography

Welcome to NikkiMayDay Photography! I'm a Southwest Florida Wedding photographer servicing Naples, Sanibel Island, Captiva, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sarasota and beyond!

My clients come from all over the world and from all different walks of life, but the one thing they have in common is they hire me because they love my style of photography. I love clean crisp images, vivid colors, bold black and whites and lots of laughs on a wedding day. Shooting in Southwest Florida for over 6 years now, I'm very familiar with many of the venues in the area.

I offer a number of packages to fit anyone's needs from all day religious ceremonies, to intimate elopements on the beach and everything in between. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough, so I want to alleviate some of that stress with a straight forward approach in the packages that I offer.

I carry that approach over to helping you plan your photography timeline for the day based on what is important to YOU. From getting ready with your friends and family, all the way to the sparkler exit, or just ceremony and sunset photos, we can customize a package that captures the moments you want (and maybe a few you didn't even know you wanted.)

Lastly, a lot of my clients are destination weddings, but even those that aren't I make the process of booking super simple with online invoicing, contracts, payment and delivery. All of your information and photos will just be a link away, which makes keeping track of everything for your wedding day easy peasy.

Please feel free to check out some of my reviews from past clients or check out my F.A.Q. page on my website and blog to see answers to some of my most frequently asked questions.

I look so forward to hearing from you and hearing more about your plans and needs for your big day!

XoX - Nikki May

NikkiMayDay Photography 5
NikkiMayDay Photography 6
NikkiMayDay Photography 7

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful Candid & Staged Photos!

Nikki was a true professional. She's extremely fun to work with and very easy going. I asked if we could have some photos taken on the porch of our venue, which wasn't in her plan, but suddenly that's what we were doing. Beyond that, she's incredibly nice! I bought all my bridesmaids sunglasses as a thank you gift, with the idea that we could have a group shot taken with us all wearing them. Unfortunately, my shades got misplaced so Nikki generously offered to lend me hers for the photo op. Those turned out to be some of my favorite pictures!

We got our pictures back within the agreed upon 6 weeks and there were SO MANY and ALL of them were AMAZING. She pulls off candid photos and staged pictures equally well. The issue now is narrowing down our options to figure out what will go into the album. It's a nice problem to have. Nikki is fabulous. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 12
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 12/28/2018

Exception Job and Committed to Getting the Shot

Working with Nikki was a real joy. She was flexible, committed to getting the best shot and had great ideas to incorporate into our small, family and friends wedding. We really wanted some sunset set shots and she was able to wait a little while and we did get them. She also got the men to look natural and smile! Just a joy to work with. If you want creative, and traditional, she is your photographer!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 13

NikkiMayDay Photography Pricing

NikkiMayDay Photography Price Rates

NikkiMayDay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• DS Weddings
    DS Weddings Wedding Videographers

Nikki Mayday is such a delightful vendor and person to work with. It is not too common to run into photographers that work well with a cinema team, but Nikki was such a team player! Not to mention her work is phenomenal and the attitude she brings to the table really makes things much easier for everyone around. I would not hesitate to refer her services to any of my couples seeking great photography work!

• Black Tie Entertainment
    Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love worki with Nikki...Top Notch

• iheART Films
    iheART Films Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love working with Nikki MayDay Photography! My brides and grooms love their work, and we truly have fun working with them. They are talented, unobtrusive, creative, and so easy going. I highly recommend them to all my brides. Check out their gorgeous work, you will love Nikki as much as we do!

• Fort Myers Fort Myers, FL, 33901 See on map