Nikki Nakata Photography

Forest Falls, CA View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Nikki Nakata Photography is a wedding photographer based in Redlands, California. With her passion for visual storytelling, Nikki strives to showcase your authentic romance in her stunning imagery. As a friendly and enthusiastic professional, she values the relationship she builds with her clients.

By getting to know you personally, Nikki can create a genuine and one-of-a-kind collection of images from your celebration. Throughout your event, her goal is to provide an enjoyable and memorable photography experience. By committing to one wedding per day, she is able to give your joyous occasion the attention it deserves. To ensure that every detail is captured, Nikki Nakata Photography can provide an additional photographer and take snapshots in multiple locations. For your convenience, this talented artist can deliver your final edited images in an album and or digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

• Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 09/12/2021

your DREAM photographer

Nikki has been apart of so many special memories for my family and I that as soon as I was engaged I knew it had to be her!! Her spirit, expertise and quality of professionalism made it so easy to choose her as my wedding photographer. Our wedding day went so smoothly with her their wasn’t a single moment I was worried, I knew that as a bride I could trust her to capture it all. She worked so well with all of my vendors, I received so many compliments about her from EVERYONE! She was my DREAM photographer and I’m so thankful to have her capture all of my family moment and journey 🤍

Nikki Nakata Photography's reply:

Okay going to make me cry over here! I’m so thrilled I had the pleasure of capturing not only your engagement but your most perfect wedding day!! You’re the best! Thank you for all of your kind words and for trusting me with your big day!
  • Marisa
    Marisa B. Married on 09/11/2021

Best photographer ever!

I’m so happy Nikki had our wedding date available! She does the most amazing photos! She’s is so sweet and caring about all your details, wants and needs. My engagement photos and wedding photos were breathtaking! I highly recommend her if you are in need of an amazing wedding photographer. We look forward to using Nikki for all our future milestones!

Nikki Nakata Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure capturing both your engagement and wedding! I am so happy I got to do them for you and Johnny! Your wedding day was absolutely perfect and I'm so excited and looking forward to future milestones with you both as well!
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 03/06/2021

Best Photographer!!

I met Nikki when she photographed my best friends wedding. Ever since then, I knew she had to be my photographer! She is so sweet and goes above and beyond for her clients. Aside from her phenomenal photographs, she makes you feel like you’re just good friends, having fun and taking photos together. She’s reasonably priced and even traveled from California to Arizona for me. I cannot thank her enough!! From weddings to maternity to couples, she does basically everything! Cannot recommend her enough!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Nikki Nakata Photography 1
Discount

If either you or your fiancé are First Responders, Medical Staff, Active/Retired Military, or Lineworkers I offer 10% off wedding services.

1233 Country Place Forest Falls, CA, 92374
909-693-0907
Location of (Nikki Nakata Photography)

Nikki Nakata Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nikki Nakata Photography include in the starting price?

Nikki Nakata Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nikki Nakata Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nikki Nakata Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Nikki Nakata Photography offer?

Nikki Nakata Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Nikki Nakata Photography offer?

Nikki Nakata Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nikki Nakata Photography offer for wedding events?

Nikki Nakata Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nikki Nakata Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nikki Nakata Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Nikki Nakata Photography offer?

Nikki Nakata Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding