Saint Louis, MO 63376 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry

Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry offers luxury onsite hair & makeup services in St. Louis Missouri & surrounding areas. The owner and lead stylist Nikki Creacy, has been in the wedding industry for over 10 years. She brought her own vision and dream to life in 2019 and created Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry. Our team of hair stylists and makeup artists are professional, reliable & together they have many years of experience in the beauty and wedding industries. We provide exceptional services with each look that is trending & up to date. There is no bridal party that is too big or too small. We can accommodate bridal parties of all sizes. Our team will be sure to make you look and feel your very best on your very special day!

• LGBTQ+-owned

50 Reviews for Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry

• Corina

Corina C. · Married on 05/15/2021

Best Hair/Make up

Nikki worked with me and made sure every girl was accounted for the services we all needed and set up my hair/make up trail with Abbi. She was great to work with and very flexible! Abbi did my hair and make up for my wedding day and she did not disappoint! She did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup and made me feel so beautiful for my big day! I never wear make up so she was very patient with me and I was able to do exactly what I envisioned for myself! I can not tell you how many compliments I received throughout the night. Samy and Taylor also helped Abbi and did all my bridesmaids hair and make up along with the mother’s. Samy did my moms makeup and I’ve never seen my mom light up and love her make up as much as she did that day. Sami listened to my mom and did exactly what she wanted. Abbi, Samy, and Taylor made all of the girls look so stunning! They all went above and beyond and made sure all of the girls liked their hair and make up and were very accommodating! Thank you all so very much! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Erica

Erica S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent experience

We had a large party to get ready in a short timeframe but Nikki and her team had us all ready ahead of schedule. We were so happy with our hair and makeup and would definitely recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry 1
    Military & First Responder Appreciation

We appreciate the hard work and dedication of our Military & First Responders. As a result, we would love to gift all Military & First Responder brides with a free airbrush makeup upgrade & false lashes for their special day!

*can not be combined with any other offer

Team of Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry

Nikki  Creacy

Nikki Creacy

Owner/Lead Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Nikki launched Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry in 2019. Owning a bridal business had been her lifelong dream & something she had been preparing for & working towards for many years. Nikki’s abilities and great work ethic drive her to continuously advance in the wedding industry, & her knowledge helps to ensure client satisfaction each and every time. Nikki’s services are focused on quality and reliability. With over 10 years of experience, Nikki is sure to provide peace of mind throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. Which is sure to be one of the most memorable days of your entire life. Her passion inspires her to continue her education on the latest techniques and trends, and her attention to detail even led her to pursue and complete a business management degree. Nikki believes that skill and business mindset both play an equal part in the satisfaction of her clients.

Taylor S

Taylor S

Hairstylist

Taylor is a hairstylist that specializes in blonding and bridal hair styling. She has always had a calling to the hair industry, especially bridal. Since graduating in July of 2020, she has jumped right in and has has not looked back. Taylor has fallen even more and more in love with the bridal industry and will continue to dig deep into her education. Her hair styling is very diverse with a combination of different techniques, which makes every one of her styles unique and allows her to create looks that each and every client is sure to love. She has great attention for detail and works extremely hard to deliver to each and every client.

Sami C

Sami C

Makeup Artist

Sami is a one of kind spirit! She will always make sure your big day is as vibrant and as big as her personality. Sami has been a professional Makeup Artist since 2014, in which she did freelancing for many bridal companies in the STL area. Which helped to grow her knowledge and experience in the wedding industry. Sami is up to date on all the current trends, equipment and sanitation for a clean environment. She is here to make anyone’s style and inspiration come to life! She pours her heart and soul into each & every client she has the honor of working with. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows.

View team

• Saint Louis, MO, 63376 See on map
    314-463-4858 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nikki Creacy Hair Design & Makeup Artistry)