1121G Military Cutoff Road, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Couture Bridal

Nikki Couture Bridal is an intimate, relaxed boutique where southern elegance meets couture bridal fashion. We believe that finding the gown of your dreams should be a fun and memorable experience. Let Nikki Couture dress your entire wedding party! As Wilmington's newest boutique for all things wedding, we can't wait to share with you our hand-selected collection of couture bridal gowns, bridesmaid & mother gowns, flower girl dresses, tuxedos and more! Call 910.679.8059 today to schedule an appointment, or stop by our shop located in The Forum on Military Cutoff in Wilmington, NC!

Mekaylaopeningday
Mekaylaopeningday
602825320739214701126558956759n
IMG950400

3 Reviews for Nikki Couture Bridal

Nikki is very easy going. Ordering my dress was a breeze. A little annoying that she is relocating out of town, but she has offered to bring my dress back in town for a fitting when it arrives which was a relief.

Sent on 09/17/2013

J.N. · Married on 08/25/2013

Nikki's Couture is a new bridal store that is run by a passionate young lady around Wilmington NC. Her items are lovely. The prices are fair. But her service and enthusiasm is wonderful! She makes your child's experience like a "Say Yes To The Dress" moment. She spaces out her appointments and really looks at the person's figure and picks models that are great for her. She also will do special things such as stylize the gown with accessories or items bought in by the parent(s). So don't be afraid of the word "Couture" because the owner is a down to earth person with excellent style! Great experience and I loved the gown we bought for my daughter. My only recommendation is that she had more evening hours.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jen · Married on 11/07/2015

2.0
      2.5
      0.5
      2.5
      0.5

I so wanted to write a better review of Nikki's bridal shop. I had a great experience in the store finding a dress. She has great options for a really great value and the store is beautiful. She was also very responsive during the ordering process. After the dress was ordered, it turned into a nightmare in trying to get in touch with her. I had to call and email her multiple times to get updates on when my dress would be arriving since it didn't get in until 1.5 months past the expected date. I had to go through the same process to set up an appointment to just pick up the dress. Finally, on the confirmed date when I was picking up the dress she was 40 minutes late. I tried calling and texting multiple times during that time and she did not answer. Having driven an hour and a half one way to pick up the dress, I couldn't easily reschedule.

Had Nikki been more responsive during any of this process, I would have been more understanding but her absolute lack of customer service is truly disappointing. If you live nearby, have ample time before your wedding, and don't mind harassing someone to have them deliver upon a contract then this is a great value. If you are trying to deal with the hundreds of other details with a wedding and don't need one more stressful thing on your plate, stay away from Nikki's.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Nikki Couture Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 1121G Military Cutoff Road Wilmington, 28405 See on map