Blue Jay, CA 92317 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

17 Reviews for Niki's Custom Cakes

Suzanne · Married on 07/23/2017

Nicki made the most amazing cake for my son and new daughters wedding this last weekend at Hidden Creek, Pine Rose Cabins. The wedding was a Lord of the Rings theme and Nicki made the cake look like the books with a small hobbit dwelling on top. Just the most perfect brilliant cake ever and tasted wonderful too. We all couldn't have been more thrilled.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Maggie · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa and Niki was our preferred vendor. We decided to do cupcakes and had about 275 cupcakes in 8 flavors. All of the flavors were delicious! Our wedding guests all raved over them and were more than happy to take leftovers home. In fact people were fighting over the peanut butter chocolate, red velvet and banana foster. Overall we were very happy with the flavors and presentation thank you for such a wonderful job Niki! We will definetly be calling Niki for future parties.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

We booked Niki for our Pine Rose Wedding. She did absolutely amazing! Our wedding cake was a two tier champagne flavor buttercream cake and a mint ribbon. We also had cupcakes with various flavors of Mexican Hot Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Latte, Chai, Champagne, French Toast with Bacon, Chocolate fudge and gluten free. All of my guests loved every single flavor and most of them got seconds and thirds. Even when I had vanilla and chocolate cupcakes during the taste test, they were the best cupcakes I've ever tasted. During my wedding day, I took a bite out of every flavor and I couldn't tell you which one I liked the most. I would highly recommend booking Niki for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2016