Lancaster, Philadelphia, York, Harrisburg Map · Phone number

About Niki Lannigan Events

Niki Lannigan Events and Designs has a team of experienced Event Planners.

We are very excited to announce we have won the Reader's Choice Award from the Harrisburg Magazine for Best Wedding Planner for 2014!!

Your event should be an expression of yourself. That’s why at Niki Lannigan Events and Design we take time to get to know our clients and create an event/wedding that reflects their individual personality and vision.

Planning Events for Weddings, Bridal and Baby Showers, Milestone Birthdays, Graduation Parties, Grand Openings, Product Launches.

Niki and some of her team had the pleasure of being on a Corporate Event Team that launched Celebrity Fragrances with the actual Celebrities making those launches some of the top producing events in the country.

Niki is a Certified International Wedding and Event Planner, with 15 years experience in planning and executing major events in the fashion, cosmetic, and wedding industry.

Niki took the time to study and do the work to become certified wedding and event planner. You don't want to hire someone who calls themself a wedding planner just because they planned a family members wedding. You want someone who has experience and is certified.

We design and plan Weddings and Events for Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.

vic20
Beautiful Centerpieces by English Garden Floral
vic10
vic12
Niki Lannigan Events
Wedding gift painting for Rob and Krista by Dean Swartz. With a purchase of some of Niki Lannigan...
NL Staff in the photobooth at Liberty Place
vic20
d3334c808f99d78b 1346261923198 christinaandbrad

33 Reviews for Niki Lannigan Events

Amy · Married on 07/17/2016

I hired Niki for her "full planning services". I had no idea where to start when hiring people for our wedding. Or even where to hold our reception that was affordable. Niki sent us to exceptional people for our cake, photography, flowers and venue! She kept us on task with hiring people, she went to all our meeting with us and reviewed the contracts, she told us when to have our engagement and bridal parties and told us when to send out invitations, etc. She was very very professional and organized! And so was her team. They kept everything running smoothly on our wedding day and Niki and her team were not only professional but all had great attitudes and kept us smiling and our nerves calm. It started to rain right before our ceremony and Niki was ready with back up plans if it didn't stop! I don't plan on it but if I ever get married again I would hire her as my planner again!

Renee · Married on 07/04/2016

I have had Nikki do several parties for me, some small catered affairs , and a few blow out big cook outs for a few hundred friends.
    She has always performed so professionally and with such high standards that I will never use anyone else , I had used previous planners but I'll never go back cause SHE'S THE BEST!
    When she did my daughters wedding I was reduced to tears afterwards at the beauty and ease on how the day flowed from the ceremony to the reception it was filled with joy and NOT WORRY , thank you Nikki for being you and for fulfilling all that I ask at every event you've done for us !

Betty · Married on 06/04/2016

Book her!!! We didn't know all the glitches that she handled because of the rain. For us, it was perfect.

Niki Lannigan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,756.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Trio Jolie
    Trio Jolie Wedding Musicians

When working with Niki she has been very professional and helpful from a vendor's standpoint. We highly recommend her!

• KLB Events & Design
    KLB Events & Design Wedding Planners

In starting my business model I reached out to Niki for tips and tricks in the world of event planning. She came highly recommended from other wedding vendors. She was a HUGE resource for me when starting KLB and I would highly recommend her talents in your planning and design needs.

• Karlo Photography
    Karlo Photography Wedding Photographers

Niki & I have worked together on the "Wine & Jazz" as well as "ThanXmas" Wedding Vendor Networking events at Commonwealth On Queen in Lancaster, PA. Niki always brings a sense of enthusiasm to the table and a "get it done" attitude that is a great asset to any bridal team. Looking forward to working with her on more events in the future!

• Lancaster, Philadelphia, York, Harrisburg See on map
    7173417617 (Other Phone Number)
  • See on map