Roseville, MI 48066 Map · Phone number

About Niki Collis Photography

Niki Collis Photography specializes in wedding photography as well as on-location portrait photography. When you schedule a session with Niki Collis Photography, you are not only getting pictures but also custom pieces of art share and enjoy for decades to come.

Follow Niki Collis Photography on

IMG0118
aIMG892522

2 Reviews for Niki Collis Photography

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2011

I used Niki for my wedding ceremony and reception! All of our pictures turned out great! I honestly don't even know where she was standing during the ceremony but everyone was amazed at how crisp our pictures look. Our wedding was outdoors. The editing she did was also amazing, and I didn't even know she was going to do most of it! Of course all of the pictures came normal, but then she also did a lot of black and whites, and some other crazy effects I can't even explain. The price was also really low. Some of my family questioned me beforehand about the quality we would get because the price did seem abnormally low but they ate crow soon enough! I really love the classic shots that were taken; but my favorites are from when we weren't looking and she was just snapping pics at just the right time! We also have a CD of the photos so I'll be able to reprint any shots if anything ever happens to what we have.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2009

Niki Collis photography did my wedding pictures and they came out beautiful.

Sent on 01/03/2012