Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Nightlife Sounds

Thank You for visiting NightLife Sounds, North America's Premiere DJ Entertainment Company! Your event is our priority. We are fully experienced to handle all types of memorable events with amazing, breathtaking sound and lighting that will undoubtedly leave you speechless! NightLife Sounds offers intelligent sound and lighting services, as well as an extensive collection of music ranging from: Hindi, Bhangra, Hip Hop, Garba, Telegu, Tamil, Reggae, Pop, Techno, House and much more! Our professionalism, talent and years of experience make us your number one choice for entertainment! Our passion for excellence delivers on our promises for an unforgettable event with NightLife Sounds! We are available to travel and are fully insured to satisfy the requirements of some of the most exclusive venues in the tri-state area. It is our number one priority to accommodate to your favorite music that will have the crowd dancing all night long! We carry Professional, High Quality equipment that will bring spectacular sound and lighting that will undoubtely make your event an everlasting memory! Don't wait any longer! Please feel free to contact us for your memorable event!

Follow Nightlife Sounds on

2e254cea530aaadf 1413836497947 pic 6

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Nightlife Sounds

Sonia · Married on 12/28/2014

Given that I am a perfectionist, I wasn't going to settle on anything less than spectacular for the most important day of my life. I hired Nightlife Sounds for their DJ, Emcee & Uplight services for my wedding & reception. I can state with utmost honesty that I was unbelievably impressed with their work. Their setup was fabulous, lighting was glamorous, and the music had all of my guests (young and old) dancing non-stop! The equipment they used was also very high quality, providing state-of-the-art quality audio. The emcee was very energetic and engaged the crowd constantly for the duration of the night. For my event, Gaurav helped me throughout the booking process, and I must compliment his genuine, courteous & professional nature. He went out of his way to cater to our needs, and I truly appreciate him doing so. It was a pleasure doing business with Nightlife Sounds. I will most definitely be booking them in the future, and I recommended that everyone else does the same! Thank you Nightlife Sounds!

Sent on 01/03/2015

jay · event on 10/18/2014

Dj sunny and dj Gaurav rocked our party! There wasn't a single minute when the crowd didn't dance! Awesome music guys!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Harsha · Married on 08/10/2014

Great team and execution. Very well mixed variety of songs.Look forward to work with them in near future.

Sent on 08/19/2014