About A Night in Bloom

Event Floristry

With no minimum order, we offer many different options for all couples.  Among these offerings are full service floral design, DIY options, vintage prop and furniture rentals.  Give us a ring today (845)-802-0750 or send us an email anightinbloominfo@gmail.com , we love to talk weddings!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

A night in bloom, made my winter rustic wedding a dream come true. Heather was SUPER helpful, I told her what I wanted ( which was very broad) and she literally sent and email back with a picture of exactly what I imagined but couldn’t put into words! It was a bouquet like no other, very wild looking and just beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Night in Bloom is absolutely AMAZING! Heather and her team made all my wedding dreams come true. She worked with me via email and phone for a year and she was able to see my vision for my wedding day and make it come true. I was worried about my floral budget but Heather made me feel comfortable and worked with me. Because of her, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and stay within our budget! Our flowers were fresh and stunning. Heather and her team did not just provide us with beautiful floral arrangements for our bridal party, ceremony, and reception; she also provided us with support throughout the whole wedding planning process. I did not meet Heather until the day of my wedding and I never once worried that things would not be perfect. I knew she saw my vision and I trusted her to do whatever she thought was best. That trust paid off, because people are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was. Heather and her team were flexible, brilliantly educated about florals, and so enthusiastic. If you want your wedding dreams to come true, use A Night in Bloom!! Thank you Heather and your team for all your hard work and making our day so magical!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

A Night in Bloom FAQ

15 Photos

2015 Weddings

22 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
A Night in Bloom Event Floristy do a beautiful job with corsages, boutonnieres and stunning arrangements.

I had the pleasure of working with A Night In Bloom while coordinating a wedding in the Catskills and from the very beginning, they were SUPER friendly, very accomodating and their flowers arrangements were absolutley gorgeous!

I love the work a night in bloom does...gorgeous

It is rare that I find a wedding professional that shares the same emotion that I have when working. Heather loves what she does and it shows! She is creative and artistic, bringing those important touches to a wedding that I love to photograph. I highly recommend her!

95 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

77 Cornell Street, Suite 102, Kingston, NY 12401   See On Map
845-802-0750 (phone)
By appointment only. Please contact us to schedule a consult.
A Night in Bloom is a wedding Florist with many vintage rentals from Kingston, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Hudson Valley, New York, and surrounding areas. A Night in Bloom is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Hudson Valey wedding industry for over 8 years. We specialize in vintage, rustic, DIY and shabby chic weddings with both florals and rentals available.