Tallahassee, FL 32309 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Night Breeze Band

Dancing all night long - that's how it be when you chose Night Breeze for your next celebration. Night has entertained at weddings and special events around the region, including South Georgia Plantations, St. George and Ameila Island resorts and private homes and clubs in the Tallahassee area.

Night Breeze will work with you to ensure your event is everything you dream it will be.

• The Blues Factor Band
NBB1
NBBLights

3 Reviews for Night Breeze Band

Brynnan · Married on 05/18/2012

Night Breeze Band played at my wedding on May 18, 2012, and I do not have enough great things to say. Three weeks before the wedding, I chose a song for the father/daughter dance that the band did not know, and they learned the song and performed it perfectly. Our guests danced the entire night, and we did not leave the reception until our alloted time at our venue ran out because we were having so much fun. We struck gold by booking Night Breeze - you will be so very pleased with them too!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2011

Awesome, fun guys! They play great music and get everyone to dance!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Allan · Married on 05/01/2007

Last year we had the wedding of my life - the band Nightbreeze was the peak of the evening and just blew us away with the entertainment they provided. I have video if you ask for it - it was such a blessing to have this band entertain at our reception. Thanks Nightbreeze -
    PS I've also seen them at the Sliver Slipper and Chez Piere in Tallahassee, Fl. Excellent show
    A. Gregory

Sent on 04/01/2008

Night Breeze Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Rock

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Night Breeze Band 1
    Pick your special song.
    Night Breeze will learn and perform one special song at no extra charge with purchase of wedding package.

• Lisa's Bartenders, LLC
    Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

Oh my goodness, these guys are one of my favorites, we have done many a gig together and run into each other all the time! These guys have got some rhythm! WooHoo!

• GT Entertainment
    GT Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with these guys many times at Paradise and we had a blast with them every time...packed dance floor is always a good sign, these guys make our job easier getting the crowd going!!! Book us both and you are 100% guaranteed to have a great time. :)

• Tallahassee, 32309 See on map