PO BOX 2917, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Nicoleta Trandafir Makeup Artist

My name is Nicoleta Trandafir and I've been a Makeup Artist for over 10 years. Makeup, along art, fashion and beauty, has been my passion for as long that I can remember. I feel very fortunate to have found such a great medium to express myself and connect with others. From delicate and elegant bridal makeup, to bold and edgy portfolio styles, I had the pleasure of practicing everything. It is my goal to make every client feel relaxed, confident and beautiful inside and out after our makeup session.

I feel there is always more knowledge to gain and, therefore, am always on the forefront of the cosmetic industry mastering new skills to perfection, trying out the latest and greatest products and always staying one step ahead to catch the latest trends in color, application and technique. Let me put my expertise, eye for detail and love of makeup artistry to work for you to make your special event even more memorable!

• The Lash Studio
  • Personal Best Salon and Utopia Day Spa
  • Sculptedbylove
  • Lyndsay Simon Beauty

1 Reviews for Nicoleta Trandafir Makeup Artist

• nicole

nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful makeup!

Nicoleta did my makeup for my wedding and it was beautiful! She also did several of my bridesmaids and we all looked great! I highly recommend her to those that are getting married on the Vineyard. In addition, she came to the house which was so convenient.

Sent on 11/07/2018

• PO BOX 2917 Oak Bluffs, 02557 See on map
    Location of (Nicoleta Trandafir Makeup Artist)