1705 Villa Park Dr., Oshkosh, WI 54904 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Nicole Utecht Photography

Nicole is excellent to work with. She takes incredible pictures...she does not just snap pictures hoping that a few hundred of the couple thousand she takes turn out. Each and every picture of hers has an artistic ability that is WELL WORTH the money. She has her masters in her field and it shows in her work. I would HIGHLY recommend you to her for quality pictures on the one and ONLY day you get married!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Nicole was an incredible addition to our wedding. It is now 7 months later and my friends are still talking about what a fabulous photographer we had. I will be using Nicole for our family photos as we grow for years to come!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly sweet and talks to you like you are a friend. She is very good about responding to emails and calls very quickly and is incredibly professional. She not only got all the amazing detail and random shots I asked for, but she even helped to calm my nerves right before my ceremony started. She is well worth the money for any photography package! She has a more photojournalism style (more candid and artistic) than typical poses, which is what I like but not everyone does, but she will do whatever poses you ask for. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with her!

Sent on 10/01/2012