Lower East Side, New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Sievers Makeup Artistry

Nicole's involvement with makeup dates back many years. Her original goal in life was to be part of motion picture productions. While attending Full Sail University, in pursuit of her dream, she was exposed to the transformative process, an actor goes under for a role, and fell in love. It was then, that she realized what she truly wanted out of life; to become a Professional Makeup Artist. Nicole furthered her immersion into the makeup world, after her time at Full Sail, by enrolling at Joe Blasco Makeup Academy. While attending Joe Blasco, she worked hand in hand with some of the industry's best makeup and special effects artists. Armed with the experience one gains by attending such prestigious institutions, she set out to follow her dreams.

While Nicole's initial focus in the makeup world had previously been editorial, high fashion and film shoots. Over the past few years she has been immersing herself in the joy of doing wedding makeup. There is nothing in the world, that Nicole values more than being able to bring a bride's vision to life, on her wedding day. Nicole's style and core belief is that makeup should be simple, beautifully natural, and highlight the best features of every woman.

While Nicole's passion over the past 7 yrs of being a Professional Makeup Artist, has become wedding makeup, she will never miss an opportunity to do other genres. Her exposure throughout her formative years has given her the ability to feel comfortable in any situation. It has also given her the drive to succeed in any endeavor in the fashion world. Choosing Nicole, is not simply a choice, but rather an affirmation to one's self, that you will receive the best.

Follow Nicole Sievers Makeup Artistry on

548150101508526887367561880096064n
MeetTracy

55 Reviews for Nicole Sievers Makeup Artistry

Barbara · Married on 07/10/2016

Nicole Sievers was our makeup artist. She was on time and brought an assistant. She kept things very organized and had assistant do the base and she did all 6 bridesmaids mother and sister in law. She did a fantastic job and came to venue to touch up through the cocktail hour. I was wowed by her talent and artistry and all the supplies she had were the best professional quality. She truly made everyone's beauty shine . I highly recommend her as she was reasonably priced and we definately got our money's worth. She's totally down to earth and open to hearing everyone's ideas and totally devoted to doing a good job . Thank you Nicole!

Caroline · Married on 05/29/2016

Nicole did the make-up for me, my sister, and my mom for my recent wedding. We could not have been happier with our choice. We all had a make-up trial done a few months before the event. Nicole is an artist and a professional. She guided us with her artistic vision and was extremely responsive to our preferences. She stayed calm, despite our evolving timeline, and kept us all calm leading up to the wedding. She made us all look and feel beautiful, and our make-up lasted through the hours of sweaty dancing, crying, and cheek-kissing. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone considering using her for their event!

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding. She is extremely kind and patient and really understood the type of look I was going for. She was also responsive with emails and very organized and easy to work with. The day of my wedding she was right on time and despite some last minute changes to our getting ready schedule she was able to get everybody ready on time. As a stressed out bride to be a had a bit of a breakout a week before the wedding (which I was freaking out about!) but Nicole was able to cover everything up and I felt beautiful I felt absolutely loved my makeup and she even gave me a kit for touchups to use throughout the day. I am so glad I hired Nicole for my makeup and you will be too!

Nicole Sievers Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 151.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30