Charleston, SC 29413 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Pridgen Events

Nicole Pridgen Events understands that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Our goal is to help that day go as planned in every way. We offer day of coordinating services at a competitive rate in Charleston, SC. Our package includes 2 in person meetings before your wedding, a walk through of your venue with your vendors, email access and a list of preferred vendors as well as an on call professional for your entire wedding day. We will greet your vendors, oversee set up, facilitate your ceremony and tend to all of the needs of your reception. For more information, please contact us at 843.697.6753 or email us at nicolepridgenevents@gmail.com. We look forward to making your special day memorable in every way!

ad95de217825c6e1 1466014943458 img1981
img1974
Dining table
Dining table
ad95de217825c6e1 1466014943458 img1981
img1974

10 Reviews for Nicole Pridgen Events

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Nicole as a weekend coordinator for our wedding, but she turned out to be so much more. She was available for any questions I had or issues I needed help sorting out leading up to the wedding. She was super organized and thought of many things that we hadn't even considered. Nicole was absolutely amazing during the wedding weekend. Everything went so smoothly, and I know it was because of her experience in the industry. She even hopped behind the bar to help serve drinks at the Rehearsal Dinner. I highly suggest Nicole to anyone looking for a wedding planner or even just a weekend coordinator. We so appreciate everything she did to make the weekend perfect.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ricky · Married on 02/25/2017

We used Nicole as a day of coordinator along with some planning assistance as we lived in DC for our Hindu/Christian wedding and receptions with 175+ guests . The word "perfect" does not do justice to the outcome of our Indian/garba reception on Fri night, and bharat (grooms procession), 2 weddings, cocktail hour and reception on Sat. During the planning stages, Nicole assisted with location selection, vendor suggestions and timelines among other items. During our wedding weekend she made sure all vendors were in place, adhered to the timeline and performed as expected. She also assisted guests as needed and was always available for questions or guidance. Nicole ran the rehearsals perfectly and was also at our (and families) sides to guide us throughout the weekends events. I originally felt like I had to worry about vendors and making sure everyone knew what to do next, but soon realized that Nicole had it which allowed me to relax and enjoy the moment.. She was professional and personable. She allowed us to enjoy our special weekend.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Cara · Married on 04/18/2015

Nicole took all the worry and stress off of our families and us. If there were any snags I was not aware. She ended up bartending at one point when the bar got backed up. She worked her tail off!

Sent on 04/30/2015