Nicole George Event Planning & Design

$3,700
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nicole George Event Planning & Design

Creative Weddings Start Here.

San Diego // Orange County // Los Angeles

Nicole George Event Planning & Design is a wedding and event production and design company ideal for the creatively conscious adventurers, dreamers, and do-ers.  We create personalized experiences and rad celebrations (yes rad…because no one remembers the average party) for clientele that values the lighter and brighter side of life and isn’t afraid to try something new. (Read: You won’t find us re-creating something you saw on social media…we prefer to create something better and much more “you”.) Design is our jam and what we specialize in, however, we offer a variety of services suited for any stage of planning your dreamiest day ever.

484-354-1465

Event Design (5)
Budget Analysis (4)
Full Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

At the outset of contracting this vendor, we had no preconceived notion as to what the price of a typical wedding planner would be. The costs were all over the map. To be completely honest for us, at the beginning, we knew what we wanted and basically requested it. This is something I thought the two of us could possibly do on our own but the real value comes on the day of the event itself. Absolutely nothing to worry about except enjoying A good time and focusing on family and friends. Totally worth it and changed my perspective on having a coordinator at an event like this.

Profile Picture Matthew, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sitting down to write this review has taken me a while...simply because there are no words I can use to express my gratitude for Nicole & her team as well as the day that came to fruition...It was absolutely magical.

What most reading this won't know is that Nicole and I have been friends for over 10 years. We met in the dorms of San Diego State University and were instantly friends--little did I know, that one day, she would be helping me plan my wedding. The two of us are go-getters, driven, and highly detail-oriented women with a voice. This combination, I knew, would be exactly what I needed to orchestrate one fierce wedding!

I had a clear vision of what I wanted this day to possess. Nicole was able to see not only the physical details, but through multiple discussions, help me to formulate an overall vibe of the wedding. Her hands-on detail, and careful vendor selection allowed us to collaborate efficiently and effectively-- I was very honest up front with wanting to own many of the details but to still have someone to bounce ideas off of or steer me down a path that would help me to create the wedding of my dreams in a timely manner.

I cannot express how pleased both my husband and families were to have Nicole's team there on-site the day of, the ease and grace of her team kept the momentum running, while being cognizant of hitting each tiny milestone of the day. They are beyond professional but also maintain a balance of personalism- the perfect combination that anyone could want throughout such a whirlwind of day.

Thank you Nicole, Kathleen, and Allison for your incredible work and making our wedding beyond imaginable!!

xoxo,
The Bouvins!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I even begin with Nicole and her amazing staff?!

Nicole was my friend and neighbor when I found out she was a wedding planner. After my husband Joe popped the question, it was only natural for me to think of Nicole first to help guide us through this event. It was meant to be!

We hired her for the month of package, but she was completely hands on the entire time. I could not have planned such a magical day without her and her NGE team.

We originally had another venue until we found out my brother in law needed a liver transplant. His kids (my nephews), and his wife (my sister) were all in the wedding party. We decided we needed to postpone the wedding so my brother in law could have his surgery, heal, and be able to dance with us on our special day! I cannot tell you the backlash and deposits lost that we had from almost all of our other vendors. But Nicole and her team stuck by us for over a year and a half while he healed. This included venue changes, photographer changes and all! She always checked in to see how he was doing, she has a huge heart and REALLY cares.

We ended up having a beautiful backyard wedding of almost 200 people. Without Nicole and her team, none of this would have happened. She has such style, such class, and you would be lucky to have her in your corner for such a monumental day! She listened to all of the silly little details I wanted to include, and made sure everything was perfectly in place so my vision could come alive.

Nicole and her team made sure everything flowed so smoothly. She was amazing with our crazy, loud, outgoing families with her assertive and professional demeanor. Her and her team are exactly who you need for your big day!

We love you NGE!!!

Photo of Nicole George Event Planning & Design in Long Beach, CA - NGE team having fun with us before our grand entrance
Profile Picture Elia, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Double Weddings
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

We've had the pleasure of working with Nicole, prior to the inception of her business, as the coordinator for Balboa Park Museums, through the transition and now as a Top Firm. She is one of the most professional and knowledgeable planners in the industry, hands down! Nicole works closely with her clients to provide the best possible solutions in achieving their dream wedding. She has an amazing grasp of the resources available to her and maintains a solid leadership role in the production and execution of every single event. She is very sweet and knows how to push the ball forward in a polite but firm manner. This is exactly what you want in a wedding planner! She is very creative, passionate, fun to work with and an honor to know. If I could buy stock in a wedding planner, I would own shares of Nicole George!

Nicole is always a pleasure to work with! She is extremely personable and accomplishes outstanding results for her clients due to her passion and attention to detail. We don't hesitate to recommend Nicole and her team to our clients! Looking forward to more amazing events in the future with her.

I had the pleasure of working with Nicole George Event Planning & Design on a wedding in downtown Los Angeles at a rooftop venue. What a pleasure it was to work with Nicole and her staff! Every detail, I mean EVERY detail was noted and refined by Nicole. Very organized and pleasant! I absolutely recommend Nicole George Event Planning & Design!

Nicole & her team are amazing to work with! We've had the pleasure of working together on a handful of events and every time she makes it easy and fun. She has a great spirit, lots of creativity and an abundance of talent- she is organized, poised, calm under pressure, has a proclivity to plan and do it early, among many other skills. I highly recommend her to my clients.

Events