About Bowman Films Co.

Cinematic Filmmaking.

Theres nothing better than being able to capture the love of a bride & groom on their special day and creating it into a beautiful story for all to watch. These memories are precious and absolutely NOTHING else brings you back to your wedding day like a wedding film does. A wedding film is absolutely vital and is something to be cherished for a lifetime and for generations to come.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Bowman Films Co. on

14 Reviews for Bowman Films Co.

Ceremony (3)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bowman Films! They are a husband and wife team and so professional, fun and personable! They captured our day beautifully and we love that we now have the video to re-watch of the most amazing day of our entire lives! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Stacey , 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Choosing Bowman Films Co. was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding! I was extremely picky when it came to the style and look of the wedding film, and they met all of my expectations! I feel that compared to other companies that provide the same service, their quality of work just stands out so much more. I have seen countless wedding films over the years, and I truly believe that Nicole and Trace are the best. The way they were able to perfectly capture the love, emotion, and happiness of our wedding day still blows me away. I always knew I would make room in the wedding budget for videography, but I cannot even put into words how important the wedding video is. Although the day is always perfect and unforgettable, days later you forget so many of the details, which is why having it all on video is so amazing! There is no exaggeration in saying that you will watch your wedding video again and again for months and your investment will be so worth it! Thank you Nicole and Trace for being so amazing throughout the process and for providing us with a video we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews