About Bowman Films Co.

Cinematic Filmmaking.

Bowman Films Co. is a passionate wedding videography company located in Mesa, Arizona. They believe there is nothing better than being able to capture the emotion and memories of your wedding. While a picture may say 1,000 words, they know that nothing will let you relive your special day like a wedding film. Let them create the video that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Bowman Films Co. provides four packages for your wedding day: Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond & LDS wedding. Their most popular package, Diamond, features services like Drone footage, 8 hours coverage, Raw Footage & more! The company offers copies of your footage via USB flash drive, DVD, Blu-ray and digital download. Bowman Films Co. offers additional services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Multiple cameras

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Bowman Films Co. on

18 Reviews for Bowman Films Co.

Ceremony (5)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Documentary (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

I don’t even know where to begin. Nicole and her husband are two of the nicest people we have ever met. They are so flexible and easy going, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our wedding day and video was incredible. I am so type A, and picky about details, and Bowman films delivered a video that I couldn’t have even dreamed of. They put so much love into their work, and you can 100% tell. I would’ve paid triple what we paid to have this quality of video. They will forever be in our lives and our hearts. Our children will know how special our day was because of them. Thank you thank you thank you for capturing our love so perfectly. Our hearts are so grateful.

Profile Picture Skye, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was so incredibly happy with bowman films. Nicole was so patient with everyone and made everyone feel very comfortable and gave us such fun ideas. I also loved how she was so willing to work with my photographer- she gave the photographer a lot of great ideas that I loved. I would highly recommend them to everyone, they were truly amazing! I can't wait to see the final video from my wedding, i know it will be great!

Profile Picture Kiana, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Bowman Films Co. Pricing