About Bowman Films Co.

Cinematic Filmmaking.

Bowman Films Co. is a passionate wedding videography company located in Mesa, Arizona. They believe there is nothing better than being able to capture the emotion and memories of your wedding. While a picture may say 1,000 words, they know that nothing will let you relive your special day like a wedding film. Let them create the video that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Bowman Films Co. provides four packages for your wedding day: LDS wedding, Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond. Their most popular package, Ruby, features services like shooting at multiple locations and high-definition video. The option of receiving raw footage of your big day will guarantee that you have every memory documented. The company offers copies of your footage via USB flash drive, DVD, Blu-ray and digital download. Bowman Films Co. offers additional services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Bowman Films Co. on

17 Reviews for Bowman Films Co.

Ceremony (4)
Documentary (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I was so incredibly happy with bowman films. Nicole was so patient with everyone and made everyone feel very comfortable and gave us such fun ideas. I also loved how she was so willing to work with my photographer- she gave the photographer a lot of great ideas that I loved. I would highly recommend them to everyone, they were truly amazing! I can't wait to see the final video from my wedding, i know it will be great!

Profile Picture Kiana, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

WORTH EVERY PENNY. My husband and I were paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves, so we had a very strict budget. I had seen Bowman Films all over Instagram and I was drawn to the style and cinematic feel. I had reached out to Nicole a good 6+ months requesting more info. Unfortunately, at the time, we had put a lot of money into an expensive photographer and decided we would forgo having a videographer. 1 month before the wedding I watched my friend's video of her wedding in Utah with a different videographer and I caved... I had to find someone! I reached out to Nicole and we somehow got lucky, because she was thankfully still available for our March wedding. First off, her and her husband are the CUTEST. They both were uber friendly and comfortable to be around. We hired them to video our entire day, from getting ready at the hotel to the grand exit and I'm so happy we deiced to pay a little extra to have them there from start to finish. Her overall prices are very fair for what you get and I like that you can add on extra hours if needed. We received our wedding video about 6 weeks after our wedding, but it was definitely worth the wait. It was something to look forward to. Our video ended up being 18 minutes in length, and it is perfection. From the sound quality, to the background music, and just the overall presence... It was everything we ever wanted and we can't thank Nicole and her husband enough. We love it!! I am so happy we decided to hire Bowman Films Co. last minute!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/10/18, 1 Review