Hartford, CT 06199 Map · Phone number

• Kristyn Miller Photography
  • Beauty & Life: Captured!
  • Adam Garelick Photography
  • GEM Photography

3 Reviews for Nicole Ariel Photography

Holly · Married on 10/11/2014

Nicole shot my wedding on a rainy day so our entire venue and photo plans needed to be changed at the last minute. She was able to quickly adjust to the situation and make the photos even more beautiful than expected. Throughout the whole day she felt like an extended member of my family and worked with my personality and my husband’s to make us feel comfortable and at ease. Her eye for photos, lighting, and the setting speak for themselves when you look at her photos. She didn’t just take photos for us; she truly captured the moments and the memories of our day. She is the only person I will trust taking photos for all our family moving forward.

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • User3747106 · event on: 10/27/2013

We would recommend Nicole as a photographer for any occasion with full confidence. She is a fun, warm and caring person who was easy to work with while photographing our newborn (2 weeks old) and we were thrilled with the results. Nicole was proactive throughout the planning process and came prepared with a shot sheet, props, and even a heater to keep him warm. Her experience and range of lenses enabled her to capture the light and create truly unique, beautiful pictures. We couldn't have been more pleased with the album, turnaround time, and our overall experience working with Nicole.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Leslee · event on: 10/12/2013

It is with great pleasure that I write this review for Nicole Ariel Photography! Her pictures perfectly portray whatever love, happiness or emotion there is and make it visible.She is very personalized and thorough and I could not have asked for anything better for my event! In addition to being a talented photographer, she is also very fun, personable and kind. She'll make you feel like the priority that you are and luckily it'll all be captured for people to see! I can't wait to use her for my wedding:)

Sent on 12/18/2013

• Hartford See on map
    3472013684 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nicole Ariel Photography)