Hampton Falls, NH 03844 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Nick Thomas Photography

When I was 9 years old, my father built a darkroom in the basement of our Andover Massachusetts home. I was totally hooked on photography from that moment on. After some begging, Dad bought me a dented Konica Autoreflex-T at a pawnshop in Lawrence. I carried that camera to school with me everyday for the next 4 years.

I loved telling stories with my pictures. I told the stories of my classmates in the yearbook, I told the stories of my family and friends in our photo albums. I have been telling those stories as a full time photographer since 1989; newspaper stories, magazine stories, advertising stories, graduation stories, anniversary stories and wedding stories.

I tell stories with my photos for people to read with their eyes, forever imprinting the moments on their hearts and memories.

Photography
Music
Family
Friends
My Portuguese Water dog

All of these things are part of my story. What is your story made of? I would love to tell it with you!

4f7fcedfcaa651af 1299097487964 dsc0155
Last minute preparations
4f7fcedfcaa651af 1299097487964 dsc0155

1 Reviews for Nick Thomas Photography

Pat · Married on 06/22/2009

Nick, and his wife Debbie, were a pleasure to work with. No matter what I suggested they were happy to try and please me! They seemed to get photograhs of everything but yet no one really saw them underfoot. I thought Nick captured the essence of my wedding: the gardens, flowers, guests and general escapades of the day. Whenever I look back over my album I have wonderful, fun memories of my special day.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Nick Thomas Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nick Thomas Photography 1
    2011 Spring promotion
    We are offering a 20% discount on coverage to the first 5 couples who book with us in 2011!

• Hampton Falls, 03844 See on map