Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do

About Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do

It began with a simple "I do"

Hello and Congratulations on your engagement!

I know it's so exciting, planning a wedding, dreaming of the days you'll spend together as a MARRIED couple!  But... often times you just don't know where to begin. Rest assured I'm here to help. I'm an easy going relaxed Officiant. I've been performing wedding's for over 10 years and I LOVE  what I do. I service all couples throughout the state of Michigan.

I will work with you to create your dream wedding ceremony - even if you are not sure what that is! I will walk you through the process step by step allowing you to have a stress free wedding ceremony. Once drafted you will get to review the ceremony and we can make any changes you see fit.

I will also work with you to create the processional order, offer tips and tricks to assure you have the perfect wedding ceremony and be on hand to assist in every way possible.

Just email me your date and we can get started talking about your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (6)
No Denomination (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Agnostic (1)

From the moment I met Nichole, I knew I wanted her to be our officiant. My husband and I are non-religious and wanted the ceremony to be about us instead of tradition. Nichole was completely respectful of our requests and worked with us until the ceremony was exactly what we wanted.

On the day of my wedding, she was so calm and professional that she managed to soothe my nerves (and my introverted fears of standing in front of people) down to a minimum. Even my hard-to-impress father commented, "She really knows what she's doing!"

Through the ceremony, she spoke with the clarity and grace of a seasoned pro. She was even prepared with some hidden tissues when I started crying during my vows.

Overall, if you're looking for someone kind, responsive, and professional, I highly recommend Nichole for your wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Holly, 1/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nichole did an absolutely phenomenal job! She was supportive and flexible every step of the way! She gave us guidance, reminders and made the whole prices stress free and seamless!! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews

SHOW MILITARY ID TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT
#WW1067b435f4d1589b

WEEKDAY ELOPEMENT $75

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Choose to elope on Monday through Wednesday between 10 am and 1 pm and your fee is just $75! Must be at location in Holly Michigan.
#WW0d802fc1454cfb30
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Mention wedding wire and save 10%

$30.00 Value | Promo Code: simpleido
Mention you found me on wedding wire and receive up to 10% off your booking of a full wedding ceremony only.
Offer Expires: 01/29/2018
#WWdb694ca794a71537

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Nichole is a friendly experienced Officiant who is happy to create personal ceremonies for each couple she works with. Her relaxed personality makes clients and guests feel at ease. She loves her work and it shows with many pleased couples!

Nichole does a Great Job performing the Wedding Ceremony ! Very Professional, with a calm, kind, and helpful attitude that makes the Ceremony go smooth.

Events

48328, MI   See On Map
248-238-7249 (phone)
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do is a wedding officiant from Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Oakland County, Genesee County , and Washtenaw County. Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Simple and Personal Wedding Ceremonies.