Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Nic Lyn Events, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2007

Nicole did an OUTSTANDING job!!! I was unsure what I really wanted my centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations to look like. Nicole took her time and suggested a few things. She started with one centerpiece and once she was done, she informed me and asked if I had a chance to come on by to take a look. I can still remember clearly (like it was yesterday), walking through that room and seeing my centerpiece in the middle of the table. I was stunned and overwhelmed! It was beautiful!!! I knew right then and there that my dream wedding was going to come true. My centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations turned out better than I could have ever imagine. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She knew what elegance and classy was and that's what I wanted my wedding to be. She exceeded my expectations.
    She made the wedding planning easy and simple. She even gave me other advice for my wedding. She followed up on everything. I would strongly recommend Nicole, not only she did a fabulous job, the price was a great deal. My husband and I paid for the entire wedding so cost was very important to us. She made it work! She was so good that one of my bridesmaids (that was engaged) hired her on the spot at my wedding. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again for everything you did Nicole, you made my wedding perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Jequita · Married on 01/15/2005

I was very pleased with the professionalism of Nic Lyn Events. Everything that I imagined, was captured on our special day. The flowers were beautiful, and fresh. My wedding was small, but I was still made to feel like I was having a million dollar wedding, the attention to detail was amazing. My experience with this vendor, was wonderful, I would recommend them to anyone who wants dream come true floral arrangements, for a great price.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Joy · Married on 04/20/2002

Nicole is absolutely wonderful. I have worked with her on many events, including my wedding. She is caring, professional, flexible, and extremely talented. I recommend her to anyone who is planning a special event. She is fantastic!

Sent on 08/07/2008