Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Acrylify.com

Unique Engraved Wedding Invitations

Purveyors of unique acrylic wedding invitations engraved on your choice of elegant clear or mirrored acrylic.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: New York City

6 Reviews for Acrylify.com

Custom Invitations (1)
Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
Engraving (1)

Gabe is AMAZING!!!! I received my proofs a week ago and I am still in awe. They are super flexible with changes and help you to work within budget. My wedding is July 2016 and I can wait to send out my invites. Stay tuned as I will writing another review after the wedding. With pictures.

Profile Picture User5461404, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Engraving

We absolutely LIKE our invitations, they are better than expected and we have gotten so many compliments!!I Company is great to work with, quick to respond to questions and delivery of the invites didn't take long. Overall very good customer services.

Profile Picture User4703428, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I were looking of unique wedding invitations and remember seeing an engraved wood invitation at our wedding planners. We figured the price would be astronomical, but wanted to see what the damage would be. We looked online and found acrylify.com, and liked their designs. Then we saw their prices and were blown away. We were amazed that these awesome, unique, invitations were cheaper than the other paper invitations we were considering. We let our wedding planner know of the company, and received samples. Before we could even come in to see them, our planner had already shown another couple the samples and pricing, who also went with Acrylify for their invitations (Our planner joked that we found such a good vendor that we should work for her).

After multiple email exchanges with the company on design preference and options, we placed our order and hoped the product would be as good as the sample. They were amazing. We could not have been happier with our purchase. Their representatives were very flexible, even when we didn't have all the addresses finalized after placing the order. I know our wedding planner has a new vendor that has come through for their clients, and will continue to provide excellent service.

We would highly recommend doing business with Acrylify.

Profile Picture User4145014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review