6904 Victoria Drive, Lorton, VA 22079 Map · Phone number

About Next G Photography

Next G Photography specializes in Weddings, Engagements and Event photography. We have affordable packages and will do our best to accommodate to our customers needs. We use state of the art digital equipment and have competitive prices. Clients have password protected online viewings of the photo shoot and hard copy proofs.

Ask us about ON-SITE STUDIO PHOTO. Call us for details. We will travel to your house or residency. Restrictions Apply.*

Our goal is to take fantastic photos and makes all of our customers happy. We believe that everyone is a model. We take pride in our photos and treat everyone like family. The difference between a photographer and a person who purchased an expensive camera is that a photographer cares about the photos they shoot. At Next G Photography we are professional photographers and will take great care in all of our photos.

Follow Next G Photography on

26b33a8624c2de20 1256153841296 NA0062IMG2570
IMG99341

9 Reviews for Next G Photography

Christie · Married on 12/11/2010

Thanh was great to work with as he was very flexible, professional and courteous. He is very passionate about photography and will go the extra mile to make sure your pictures will come out the way you want them to or better. He was very accommodating customizing a photo package for us that covered our two weddings, an engagement shoot, and an album. Thanh had decided that our first engagement shoot did not reflect our personalities, so asked to do another shoot at no additional cost. He definately puts quality first! I haven't seen the final wedding products yet, but can still vouch for Thanh's quality and value with the experiences alone. Thanks Next G team! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Shelley · Married on 06/15/2010

Though I haven't received my photos, I'm very confident in their service. They are so good and so considerate. They made me smile in almost every picture.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Ann · Married on 05/29/2010

The staff at Next G Photography provide impeccable service and great professionalism. The wonderful "can-do" attitude w/ amazing flexibility is the best! I'm so very happy w/ my pictures! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Next G Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 6904 Victoria Drive Lorton, 22079 See on map