About Newman and Moore Music

Our goal is for you and your guests to have a great time.
Hi, and thanks for considering me for your Wedding. My name is Newman and I've been in the mobile DJ business and the radio business for over 20 years. As I'm sure you've discovered by now, musical entertainment is one of the most important keys to a successful reception. I've got the experience to help make that happen for you. I can play all kinds of music, from the Big Band Era, through to the current songs of today. When you invite a group of people to an event, they all have a different idea of what is "good music." I will mix it up so all your guests will hear something that they like. However, it's your day, and I will honor your requests.

If you're in the Harrisburg area, you can listen to my radio show on WRBT BOB 94.9FM from 5am-9am, Monday through Friday. On Wednesday nights you can find me at the Winner's Circle Saloon at the Holiday Inn in Grantville. And on Thursday Nights I host "Ladies Night" and DJ at the Field House in Etters, PA.

I welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your wedding. Feel free to contact me at
717-350-9960
newmanbob949@aol.com
or check out my website
www.mooremusicdjs.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Newman

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Newman and Moore Music on

27 Reviews for Newman and Moore Music

Newman was great at our wedding. We had some last minute changes to the introductions and the dances, and when I say last minute, I'm talking less than 30 minutes before the start of the wedding. Newman was very easy going and made the changes without issue. He made a stressful situation less stressful with how easy going he was with everything going on.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Newman does an excellent job. He keeps the event going, is professional and give you your money worth.
I hirer him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/15/12, 6 Reviews