About NewlyWed Cinema

Capturing Your Amazing Memories

We are your Premiere Wedding Videgraphy Company ready to capture all of the amazing moments of your special day!

We at NewlyWed Cinema know what it means to you and your family to relive those precious memories of your wedding day.

From walking down the aisle and the saying your "I Do's" at the wedding ceremony, to the reception celebration with your family, friends, and loved ones including the first dance, the toasts, and the first bite of the cake, nothing thrills us more than making sure that all of the highlights of the day get emphasized in a dynamic and cinematic manner with your finished wedding videos!

"The videos are fantastic!!! We love it, the aerial shots & flashbacks to the ceremony, great idea! Thank you again!" - Kendra and Kyle | NewlyWed Cinema Happily Married Couple

------------------------

My name is Luis Angel and I am your wedding videographer with NewlyWed Cinema! Ever since taking up double duty at a friend's wedding as a groomsman and videographer, I fell in love with the process of being there to capture the story of a couple's amazing wedding celebration. I love seeing the finished video highlights because even though I only spend one full day with the couples and their families, I feel like I've known them my whole life. The emotions flood through me as I rewatch the magic moments that were created on that couples amazing wedding day!

I can't wait to create that special bond when my team and I are a part of making sure that all of those magical moments are cinematically captured when it's time for you to say I Do!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

My favorite thing about working with Luis was his friendly mannerisms and respect for those in attendance at our wedding. He and his helper did an outstanding job with recording us in the perfect manner. We've shared the videos with our friends and family and everyone really enjoyed watching them. Our family members that couldn't make it out to our wedding were in tears after seeing the highlights. We are super glad that we hired newlywed cinema and Luis. Couldn't have asked for a better videography team!

Profile Picture Todd, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing experience! NewlyWed Cinema was professional, flexible, and exactly what we were looking for. We're very happy with the way our wedding video turned out! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/7/18, 1 Review

Photos & Videos

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1523918518 bfaf1c4cf4f132c5 1523918517 5b3dc75f70bd611c 1523918516509 1 newlywed cinema lo

2 VIDEOS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1523917396356 newlywed cinema couple ad
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Stunning Wedding Videography - Capturing Lasting Memories

$1,000.00 Value | Promo Code: AprilWed
**Special** $200 off Wedding Videography and Cinematic Editing in the Los Angeles area to create lasting memories of your special day! Message me for details. I would love to be there to capture your perfect moments by a creative and reliable cinematographer! I will shoot your wedding (8+ hours), edit the video it in a professional, creative, and cinematic manner, and deliver it to your digitally and in a hard copy!
Offer Expires: 05/31/2018
#WWb36578932f70c082

32450 Crown Valley Pkwy, Dana Point, CA 92629   See On Map
949-777-5692 (phone)
NewlyWed Cinema is a wedding videography business from Dana Point, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego County. NewlyWed Cinema is a professional Videography company that has been part of the video and cinematography wedding industry since 2017 specializing in video story telling.