New York Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

New York Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

About New York Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

String Quartet - Electric Violinist - Violin Piano Duo - Brass Quintet - Orchestra - Choir

The New York Virtuosi is top quality group of musicians based in New York City performing across the country offering a broad variety of musical styles including Classical, Jazz and Contemporary.

Our ensemble is comprised of solo electric violinist, guitarist, string quartet & electric violin trio providing exceptional and intimate performances for Private Events, Weddings, Bar Mitzhva and other occasions .

Our sophisticated ensemble consists of dedicated musicians who have traveled from around the world to provide you with unparalleled professionalism, striving to surpass your expectations and ensuring your event is accentuated by the melodic and harmonious expectations you deserve.

The New York Virtuosi offers

Trumpet (2)
Piano (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
Guitar (1)

New York Virtuosi played our wedding ceremony music as a string trio. They were really easy to work with, designed a program tailored specifically to what we were looking for, and executed perfectly on the day of the wedding. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful the music was. They really did a great job, and we were lucky to have found them.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio

Perfect score all around! If you want to elevate your party or event to the next level of awesomeness, HIRE THE New York Virtuosi with their very unique electric violin performance. We found them on Google and hired them for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Peter and everyone else were a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating when it came to special requests, and, of course, they rocked. Everyone was dancing like crazy until the end, which of course came too soon. We would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I find myself trying to come up with an excuse to throw another party so we can have them back!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Instrumental-Solo, String-Quartet

Excellent ensemble, beautiful music and they looked and sounded graet, no hassle, totally professional.

Profile Picture User7125048, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

New York Virtuosi did an amazing job at our wedding. They absolutely nailed it. Peter Kiral is such a skilled and incredible violinist. The seamless fusion of the DJ's music and Peter's electric violin had EVERYONE glued to the dance floor. It was hypnotic. When you can get 60 year olds, 40 year olds, 20 year olds and teens out on the same dance floor all night, you are doing something amazing. I want to a heartfelt thank New York Virtuosi for making our wedding a huge success and the talk of the town.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: String-Quartet

Peter & his whole team were incredible. They are very gifted musicians. Thank you for helping to make the bride & groom's dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Jena, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio

We hired New York Virtuosi for my daughters wedding at the River House at Chelsie Piers. It was absolutely perfect!
We had a string quartet for the ceremony, so classy, crystal clear and lovely… and Peter played the electric violin through the cocktail hour and stayed for the reception to accompany the songs played by DJ Jake. It was more than we had asked for and I felt so fortunate that they added this dimension of music to the evening. It was very very cool. Everyone loved it! Jake was wonderful too. He played everything we asked for and downloaded more for my daughter and son in law. They were very gracious and accommodating.
Everyone remarked on how awesome the music was and enjoyed dancing to the end. You simply cannot go wrong if you hire them. Peter responds to all emails and questions promptly and is on board from the beginning. Thank you so much for making her wedding even more special.

Profile Picture Laura , 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Peter was extremely responsive and professional! He was very nice to work with for our wedding and two 2 violinists that played during our ceremony arrived on time and played beautifully! Everyone enjoyed the music so much. Thanks again Peter!

Profile Picture User5494107, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

New York Virtuosi Virtuosi made my daughter's wedding sound wonderful. They showed up on time and were very professional. Peter Kiral answered all my questions and even met me personally. They knew all the traditional songs and even songs that my daughter wanted that were not traditional. We had about 200 guests and all through the night people were telling me that they loved my ceremony musical players. I will definitely hire them again. Thank you Peter Kiral for calling me back so many times and for making my daughter's wedding great.
Daniela Lama

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin, Soloist / Vocalist, String-Quartet

I cannot say enough good things about New York Virtuosi. The group Peter put together exceeding our expectations (which were high due to the how well recommended New York Virtuosi) and everyone at our wedding commented on how exceptional our ceremony and cocktail hour musicians were. They captured the exact sound that we were looking for and even offered up insightful suggestions to help us create the ambiance we were looking for at our wedding.

Peter was a pleasure to work with and also helped customize the music we wanted to have played. The musicians even learned an esoteric song special to me and my wife and played it even better than the original version during our ceremony.

Charleston Virtuosi has got to be one of the best in the country at what they do and I hope that the opportunity presents itself t

Profile Picture Lyubov, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews